Past Reports not matching Preview?

Jank1887

Just what exactly is the report recipient getting?

If I click on preview, it shows the report that is to be sent, with the mail headers that will be generated, notes from spamcop and myself.

If I click on Past Reports, it shows different things depending on what type of report I select.

- Clicking on a Spamvertised site link, it does a new parse on that URL. http://www.spamcop.net/sc?track=...

- Clicking on a User supplied report copy address link, it just shows a copy of the munged spam.

- Clicking on a source IP report link, just shows copy of munged spam.

I assume that the people are actually getting the report as shown in the Preview screen. Why isn't this what appears in the Past Reports screen? Should it be? It would be more helpful, I think. I wanted to check whether I remembered to add a note to the one user supplied report, and realized that I couldn't actually view the report after the fact.

------

OH, by the way, I just noticed that when I submitted something to test and cancelled it, my report history now shows a link to that report, with an emailed To: cancelled at devnull.spamcop.net. Woohoo, a suggestion implemented!

I assume that the people are actually getting the report as shown in the Preview screen.  Why isn't this what appears in the Past Reports screen?

28164[/snapback]

They are actually getting the reports. In the past (pre-Ironport), Julian didn't have the disk space to store them. Now, maybe Ironport will have the disk space. I have morphed your request into my latest New Feature Request, Past Reports - Please Save/Show Actual Reports.

Archived