Held Mail Enhancement Request

svanslyck

We currently see subjected bolded and in blue on the held page. It would be helpful to me to see the email addresses in a different color as well, e.g. red. This would be very helpful in making it easy to spot mail from probably-valid senders so as to avoid reporting in error.

We currently see subjected bolded and in blue on the held page. It would be helpful to me to see the email addresses in a different color as well, e.g. red. This would be very helpful in making it easy to spot mail from probably-valid senders so as to avoid reporting in error.

The request seems to be related to the http://mailsc.spamcop.net/reportheld?action=heldlog page.

Well, my request still stands.

No one has denied your request. Just pointing out existing data on the subject matter, and in this case, the likelihood of anything happening ....

Again, this is not your 'typical' Forum .. in which with the background data already existing in the provided FAQ, other commentary provided, on and on .. other Forums would have left your post standing with no replies whatsoever ....

I know. And I imagine it would be a very simple change to make. Ironport should note, however, that even deprecated features may still be well-loved by its customers and thus deserving of attn.

There have been loads of "simple to make" change requests over the years, none of which have been implemented. Not saying this one won't be, just dn't hold your breath.

I know. And I imagine it would be a very simple change to make. Ironport should note, however, that even deprecated features may still be well-loved by its customers and thus deserving of attn.

And part of that has been addressed in Old Newsletter .. part of those "things have changed" issues I was alluding to ...

• 4 months later...

Sorry - I know this is the wrong place, but on the held mail page, are the "report spam" links supposed to be at the bottom of the page as well? At work, using Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 the do not so appear. But at home, possibly using a different version of FF, they do. Which is correct? Should I file a bug with Mozilla?

Archived