Error Cannot find Held Mail!

nissehedin

This is how it looks in preview:

==============================================================================

Previewing raw email. Use your browser's back button to return to menu.

error:Cannot find 6010

Submit screen:

Submitted message 6010 for reporting

Moved message 6010 to trash

And Report Mail:

SpamCop.net

Here are the results of your submission:

Processing spam: From:

Subject:

Anny body having any idea's wot are happening and Way?

Its all empty!?

...It having been almost 12 hours without a reply, although I can not help you because I am not a SpamCop e-mail user, I am guessing you have not provided enough information for anyone to know where to begin. So, some questions to (hopefully) get the ball rolling (apologies if the answers would be obvious to a SpamCop e-mail user):

• When you write, "This is how it [emphasis mine] looks in preview," to what does "it" refer -- an e-mail in your inbox?
  • When you write, "Its [emphasis mine] all empty!?," again, to what does "it" refer?

In retrospect, it looks a bit like some of the errors reported during recent downtime (petzl and one other posting in the NGs). nissehedin, is this still happening? We have another (downtime, but planned this time) scheduled about "now"

I left it alone as I also was hoping someone else had a clue as to what was possubly being discussed. Thaks for stepping forward, I just didn't want to do another of thse 'famous' posts .....

I've seen this occasional problem in VER for many months. Typically the "reason" displayed is () and if you go into WebMail Held Mail the email can be seen but often lacks a body or certain header fileds like "from:"

I think someone on the news groups pointed out that a email with no "From:" cannot be parsed by the reporter.

I've seen this occasional problem in VER for many months. Typically the "reason" displayed is () and if you go into WebMail Held Mail the email can be seen but often lacks a body or certain header fileds like "from:"

I think someone on the news groups pointed out that a email with no "From:" cannot be parsed by the reporter.

I tray to prov aid some moor information ;)

This is how it locks in the "Report Held Mail" system.

I did think it were an empty case number!

Bath as i understand it now next time i get one off this that are blank in "Report Held Mail" system.

I tray to lock at it in "Web Mail/ Held Mail folder" and see if its possible to see it from there.

If so i prow aid the information seen there!

Bath for now i have to wait for an spam mail to tray this on ;)

THX foor the tray to help :)

...It having been almost 12 hours without a reply, although I can not help you because I am not a SpamCop e-mail user, I am guessing you have not provided enough information for anyone to know where to begin. So, some questions to (hopefully) get the ball rolling (apologies if the answers would be obvious to a SpamCop e-mail user):

• When you write, "This is how it [emphasis mine] looks in preview," to what does "it" refer -- an e-mail in your inbox?
  • When you write, "Its [emphasis mine] all empty!?," again, to what does "it" refer?

The clip below is how this case number is presented in "Report Held Mail system" Previewing :

error:Cannot find 6010

And this is how the final report lock's wen i receive the report mail:

SpamCop.net

Here are the results of your submission:

Processing spam: From:

Subject:

replying to myself (VBG)

An example turned up almost at once. I captured and copied the source from Webmail.

it is missing a body and a "From:", trying to report it (pasting it in and adding -- no body --) gives an error

== This header is incomplete. Please supply the full headers of the spam you're trying to report.

No source IP address found, cannot proceed. ==

So I added ++ from: nofrom, subject: no subject, -- no body -- ++ and it parsed OK, see the Tracking URL .

Here is your TRACKING URL - it may be saved for future reference:

http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z1371011928zb...5055a329e112aez

So it's just the usual broken spam.

There are other missing items ... for instance, the Message-ID: string is missing entirely ... whereas in the past is was usually truncated and ended in characters other than A through Z ....

wondering where the 'flood' of other users complaining about 'blanks' spams and such might be ... perhaps you're on a 'brand new just starting' type spammer that bought the crapware that comes with even worse set-up instructions ...????

There are other missing items ... for instance, the Message-ID: string is missing entirely ... whereas in the past is was usually truncated and ended in characters other than A through Z ....

wondering where the 'flood' of other users complaining about 'blanks' spams and such might be ... perhaps you're on a 'btand new just starting' type spammer that bought the crapware that comes with even worse set-up instructions ...????

Since this appears to have passed through the spamcop email system, it is also missing the:

X-SpamCop-Checked:

Are you viewing these through Webmail, the Beta webmail, or some other application via either POP or IMAP?

Since this appears to have passed through the spamcop email system, it is also missing the:

X-SpamCop-Checked:

Are you viewing these through Webmail, the Beta webmail, or some other application via either POP or IMAP?

Webmail

I suspect that there are lots but since they usualy just fail to quick report they are not noticed.

For any user of Webmail, go into VER and use the browser Ctrl-F search for "()" then back into Webmail to see what is going on.

What is always missing is X-SpamCop-Disposition, hence the ()

But since it was put in held what has happened it that the disposition wasn't copied to the header, perhaps because it couldn't work out where to insert it.

Here's another. oddly it reports OK when copy/pasted but webmail says no subject, no body so the structure must be broken in a way that webmail notices and the parser doesn't

Here is your TRACKING URL - it may be saved for future reference:

http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z1372053353z2...d6aa09baeada2dz

nissehedin ... michaelanglo

I was going to take this upstream 'for' you, but .. neither account here shows the SpamCop.net account in question. So my request is ... either contact JT yourselves or PM me your SpamCop.net e-mail account and include some of the e-mail numbers needed to be able to pass on to JT to take a look at directly.

To: "JT"

Subject: Header issues in WebMail / Held folder

Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 23:02:30 -0500

http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=8524

Neither user used a SpamCop.net address to register to the Forum, so

not much help in a direct pointer to e-mail in question. I believe

the basic item to ask about boils down to;

How can an e-mail be moved to the Help folder without receiving the

additional inserted header lines, such as X-Disposition ....

Confusion factors, some details;

Topic started after/during one of the Reporting system outages ...

English as a second language for one user

VER is involved

http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z1372053353z2...;action=display

shows SpamAssassin on filter7 scoring the e-mail, but the

Disposition line is missing.

Broken header spam is discussed, but sample don't match the typical

crap header spam of yore

I was going to take this upstream 'for' you, but .. neither account here shows the SpamCop.net account in question. So my request is ... either contact JT yourselves os PM me your SpamCop.net e-mail account and include some of the e-mail numbers needed to be able to pass on to JT to take a look at directly.

OK I'll contact JT. Previously I regarded it as an error in VER but the analysis here that it's also a SpamCop Webmail problem (because X-SpamCop-Checked: and X-SpamCop-Disposition: are missing) makes it possibly useful to report.

If you want me to copy you on the email, PM me with the email addie I should use.

If you want me to copy you on the email, PM me with the email addie I should use.

The only reason to include me would be so that I could keep this Topic updated .... Much as I would like access to those servers (it's really hard to try to translate what little data is available in the Horde/IMP FAQ and bounce that against the unseen codebase), I have no access to those servers. In this case, all the details would be left to JT and the recenrly hired trevorb to research ... I was just looking for some specifics that would help them jump right to the issue. I have no samples to offer that match the issues raised here.

Webmail

I suspect that there are lots but since they usualy just fail to quick report they are not noticed.

For any user of Webmail, go into VER and use the browser Ctrl-F search for "()" then back into Webmail to see what is going on.

I am a user of webmail who scans my held mail thouroughly and have never seen a message in there that had a blank reason EXCEPT when I have moved it manually from my Inbox for reporting.

Is it possible you have a filter in place to move messages into the Held Mail folder and it is messing up the messages? That might solve both the problems of why it is in the Held Mail without a disposition and where the corruption is coming from.

Her is an exampel:

Its listed in may Held Mail box as:

error:Cannot find 6098

Clip:

AD0BE: A11 CS3 Titles - Creative Suite, Newest Photosh0p, Acr0bat +M0RE...start[at] 39$ MICR0S0FT: A11 Iatest XP titles - 0ffice 2007, XP, Vlsta +M0RE...start[at] 39$ Maclntosh: A11 titles - Creative Suite, Photosh0p, Acr0bat +M0RE...start[at] 39$ +M0RE: Qulckbooks 2007, Aut0CAD 2008, N0rton 360 +M0RE...start[at] 29$ Creative Suite CS3 Adobe http://kcoemc.com "He was not a thief at first," vociferated the German. "He was honest ``And you saw him frequently?'' Sphere. And what is the next number? in heart-throbbing retreat. Yet terrible as was the danger we Mother Stina seemed to see the old Ingmarssons driving slowly in say I should adopt it. But these are not Jane's feelings; she resemblance of character and ideas between us. We seem to have would be rather a punishment than a pleasure.'' formerly passed some years of her life, and where they were now stand by him," she thought. Turning toward her guests, she said: guardianship of my mother's nephew, Colonel Fitzwilliam, and

Delivered-To: spamcop-net-anonymos[at]spamcop.net

Message-ID: <000001c7d2ac$5116b900$0100007f[at]localhost> From: "Cody Richardson" <mfigg[at]littlecisco.com> To: <anonymos[at]spamcop.net> Subject: Re: Creative Suite Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:24:57 -0900 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Priority: 3 (Normal) X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook, Build 10.0.3416 Importance: Normal X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.150 Creative Suite S0FTWARE = Save $-$ and the environment! No packing material, no CD, use electronic manuals. DownIoad Jul 30 13:40:00 MSK 2007 & save_75-90 percent. Here is a few of our Creative Suite 0ffers:

Received:

* (qmail 29815 invoked from network); 30 Jul 2007 13:25:21 -0000

* from unknown (192.168.1.101) by filter7.cesmail.net with QMQP; 30 Jul 2007 13:25:21 -0000

* from athedsl-319332.home.otenet.gr (HELO localhost) (85.72.103.2) by mailgate.cesmail.net with SMTP; 30 Jul 2007 13:25:20 -0000

Return-Path: <mfigg[at]littlecisco.com>

X-spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.2.0 (2007-05-01) on filter7

X-spam-Level: *****************************

X-spam-Status: hits=29.3 tests=FH_MSGID_01C67,FRT_OFFER2,FUZZY_OFFERS, FUZZY_SOFTWARE,HELO_LOCALHOST,MISSING_DATE,MISSING_HB_SEP,MISSING_HEADERS, MISSING_SUBJECT,MSGID_SPAM_LETTERS,RATWARE_MS_HASH,RATWARE_OUTLOOK_NONAME, URIBL_AB_SURBL,URIBL_JP_SURBL,URIBL_OB_SURBL,URIBL_SBL version=3.2.0

It this helping any body to understand the problem?

Held Mail cant find it!

Bath in Web Mail Held Mail its presented as a bow!

I tried and tried ... failed .... I need to know exactly how the above was seen/obtained. What has been provided is a complete disaster, but I haven't come up with a way to duplicate most of it.

URL - is this from a login to webmail, mailsc, or something else?

What browser is in use? Running under what platform, Operating System, etc.?

What steps were taken to get to where this was displayed/copied?

Wondering if the 6,000+ alone might factor into the issue, but trying (from this side of the screen) to either rule out or include possible corruption of your e-mail folders.

I tried and tried ... failed .... I need to know exactly how the above was seen/obtained.

In Web Mail Held mail it is shown as this:

Unknown Date, Invalid Address, [On known subjekt]

Wen opened i just get:

There was no text in this message part

Then i do click, Show full headers:

Then i do get the mes presented in the bot ten of this post

What has been provided is a complete disaster, but I haven't come up with a way to duplicate most of it.

URL - is this from a login to webmail, mailsc, or something else?

webmail, Held mail, Show full hedders

What browser is in use?

Netscape 9

Running under what platform, Operating System, etc.?

XP Home edition

What steps were taken to get to where this was displayed/copied?

Wondering if the 6,000+ alone might factor into the issue, but trying (from this side of the screen) to either rule out or include possible corruption of your e-mail folders.

On moor:

Listed as:

error:Cannot find 6101

AD0BE: A11 CS3 Titles - Creative Suite, Newest Photosh0p, Acr0bat +M0RE...start[at] 39$ MICR0S0FT: A11 Iatest XP titles - 0ffice 2007, XP, Vlsta +M0RE...start[at] 39$ Maclntosh: A11 titles - Creative Suite, Photosh0p, Acr0bat +M0RE...start[at] 39$ +M0RE: Qulckbooks 2007, Aut0CAD 2008, N0rton 360 +M0RE...start[at] 29$

Message-ID: <000001c7d2cb$e2495800$0100007f[at]localhost> From: "Leith Spencer" <hulling[at]taraleeteds.com> To: <anonymos[at]spamcop.net> Subject: Re: Symantec Photoshop Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 02:12:07 +0900 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Priority: 3 (Normal) X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook, Build 10.0.3416 Importance: Normal X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.150 Symantec S0FTWARE = Save $-$ and the environment! No packing material, no CD, use electronic manuals. DownIoad Jul 30 21:00:00 MSK 2007 & save_75-90 percent. Here is a few of our Symantec 0ffers:

Received:

* (qmail 32577 invoked from network); 30 Jul 2007 16:12:03 -0000

* from unknown (192.168.1.101) by blade2.cesmail.net with QMQP; 30 Jul 2007 16:12:03 -0000

* from unknown (HELO localhost) (211.202.114.211) by mailgate.cesmail.net with SMTP; 30 Jul 2007 17:12:00 -0000

Return-Path: <hulling[at]taraleeteds.com>

X-spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.1.8 (2007-02-13) on blade2.cesmail.net

X-spam-Level: ***************************************

X-spam-Status: hits=39.2 tests=FUZZY_OFFERS,FUZZY_SOFTWARE,J_CHICKENPOX_14, J_CHICKENPOX_16,J_CHICKENPOX_33,J_CHICKENPOX_71,MISSING_HB_SEP, MISSING_HEADERS,MISSING_SUBJECT,MSGID_LONG,MSGID_SPAM_LETTERS,RATWARE_MS_HASH, RATWARE_OUTLOOK_NONAME,SARE_OBFU_PART_OFF,SARE_OBFU_PART_OFT, SARE_OBFU_PART_ORT,SARE_OBFU_SOFT,TO_CC_NONE,URIBL_AB_SURBL,URIBL_BLACK, URIBL_JP_SURBL,URIBL_OB_SURBL,URIBL_SBL,URIBL_WS_SURBL version=3.1.8

http: //kunchakoem.net/ It was the merest whisper from the wall. I thought it was a trick of situation, and be swiftly surrounded. If he did not, the roasting kept still and let them rage. Bullet Gunner, Ljung Bjoern, and danger." sure; but else I must say that I hate the very sight of him.'' He made no answer, and they were again silent till they had of these men, she felt that it would not be safe to speak to them. street, where she remains for a "That bullet took him through the brain and then went down the spine," four leagues distant from his home, in general inaccessible from the ``It _is_ wonderful,'' -- replied Wickham, -- ``for almost all

I was ignoring this thread for the most part because of perceived bad grammar/spelling to the point I could not tell what was being asked, but perhaps it is a language issue.

On moor:

Listed as:

error:Cannot find 6101

These are not helping anyone solve your problem. It appears either your account is corrupt or one of your spammers is sending you corrupt spam. I am not having this issue. There may also be a language problem here, or possibly a spelling/grammar one.

On moor:

Bath in Web Mail Held Mail its presented as a bow!

Her is an exampel:

[On known subjekt]

Then i do get the mes presented in the bot ten of this post

I can guess at a lot of these, but not all of them. If it is a language problem, please let us know what language it is and we may have someone here fluent in that language or we can try to convert with babelfish. When dealing with technical problems, it is important to get the full message across.

The screen you are showing is NOT WEBMAIL, HELD MAIL, SHOW FULL HEADERS as that would NOT show the "Previewing raw email" text. PART of the screen may be that, but you show no clear seperation of what you are talking about. Also, a better view, for our purposes would be the "Message Source" view which properly shows the headers. Place them into a quote or code box and we will be able to see what you are trying to say.

It appears part of what you are trying to view your email messages from within the reporting system. Specifically, the text:

can be seen when clicking Preview of a message when viewing the "Held Email" tab of the reporting system. This page is also known as VER (Very Easy Reporting) and can be found at: http://mailsc.spamcop.net/reportheld?action=heldlog when logged in.

I was ignoring this thread for the most part because of perceived bad grammar/spelling to the point I could not tell what was being asked, but perhaps it is a language issue.

These are not helping anyone solve your problem. It appears either your account is corrupt or one of your spammers is sending you corrupt spam.

If account is corrupt, how to fix that?

And if an spammers is sending you corrupt spam, how to report that spam.

I am not having this issue. There may also be a language problem here, or possibly a spelling/grammar one.

In this thred maybe yes bath that hasent any thing to do whit may problem!

I can guess at a lot of these, but not all of them. If it is a language problem, please let us know what language it is and we may have someone here fluent in that language or we can try to convert with babelfish.

The problem i sent an language problem!

Bat may native is Swedisch.

When dealing with technical problems, it is important to get the full message across.

The screen you are showing is NOT WEBMAIL, HELD MAIL, SHOW FULL HEADERS as that would NOT show the "Previewing raw email" text. PART of the screen may be that, but you show no clear seperation of what you are talking about. Also, a better view, for our purposes would be the "Message Source" view which properly shows the headers.

And wer to find "Message Source"?

Place them into a quote or code box and we will be able to see what you are trying to say.

It appears part of what you are trying to view your email messages from within the reporting system. Specifically, the text: can be seen when clicking Preview of a message when viewing the "Held Email" tab of the reporting system. This page is also known as VER (Very Easy Reporting) and can be found at: http://mailsc.spamcop.net/reportheld?action=heldlog when logged in.

Yes and this dont work

Did get anothet one, listed in may accont as 6110!

This IS webmail, Held mail, Show full hedders

Message-ID: <000001c7d36a$5afef180$0100007f[at]localhost> From: "Zachary Collins" <knowledge.house[at]bandassistant.com> To: <anonymos[at]spamcop.net> Subject: Try Adobe, 2007 Soft + Creative Suite at Isidore's Webspace Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 14:00:59 +0200 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Priority: 3 (Normal) X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook, Build 10.0.3416 Importance: Normal X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.150 Why should you get Adobe 2007 Soft + Creative Suite 0 E M S0ftware from Isidore? - Isidore's S0ftware helps save the environment - no packaging - AII Isidore's manuaIs are electronic and easy to read - D0WNL0AD right-away Mac&PC titles by Adobe, 2007 Soft+m0re - and Isidore has the L0WEST prlce 0nline, up to 9O percent 0ff Isidore's 0ffers for Jul 31 11:39:05 MSK 2007: Creative Suite CS3 269$, Photoshop CS3 89$, Norton 360 29$, Office 2007 Pro 79$, Vista Ultimate 79$, Nero 7 Premium 39$, Acrobat 8 Pro 79$, Flash CS3 Pro 59$, XP Pro +SP2 49$, Premiere 2.O 59$, Macromedia Studio 8 99$, 0ffice2OO3 w/Contact Mgr 69$, Quickbooks 2OO7 79$, Money 2OO7 39$, Photoshop CS2 9.O 69$, Autocad 2OO8 129$, Grafix Suite X3 59$, Creative Suite CS2 149$, Illustrator CS3 59$, Office XP PR0 49$, Dreamweaver CS3 59$, Internet Sec. 7 29$, N0rton Antivirus 29$, Mac soft - Acrobat PR0 7 69$, AfterEffects 49$, Macromedia Flash Pro 8 49$, Creative Suite 2 Premium 149$, Ableton Live 5.O 49$, Photoshop CS 49$, Ebooks - Home Networking For Dummies 3rd Edition 10$, Windows XP Gigabook For Dummies 10$, Adobe CS2 All in One Desk Reference For Dummies 10$, Adobe Photoshop CS2 Classroom in a Book(Adobe Press) 10$ +m0re at http://kcoemc.com now stood underneath the huge glacier, with its million tons of ice burned into their eyes. And now they would never see it again. It was turning bitterly cold. The horse stood there all of a U Saw's arm was very long in this country, and that his net for too, maybe. What he tell you, you go?" take up the coins in your fingers and let the gold stream slip through

Received:

* (qmail 3775 invoked from network); 31 Jul 2007 11:01:47 -0000

* from unknown (192.168.1.101) by blade2.cesmail.net with QMQP; 31 Jul 2007 11:01:47 -0000

* from dyn-91-168-44-124.ppp.tiscali.fr (HELO localhost) (91.168.44.124) by mailgate.cesmail.net with SMTP; 31 Jul 2007 12:01:47 -0000

Return-Path: <knowledge.house[at]bandassistant.com>

X-spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.1.8 (2007-02-13) on blade2.cesmail.net

X-spam-Level: *************************************************

X-spam-Status: hits=49.1 tests=FUZZY_OFFERS,FUZZY_SOFTWARE,J_CHICKENPOX_14, J_CHICKENPOX_16,J_CHICKENPOX_32,J_CHICKENPOX_45,MISSING_HB_SEP, MISSING_HEADERS,MISSING_SUBJECT,MSGID_LONG,MSGID_SPAM_LETTERS,RATWARE_MS_HASH, RATWARE_OUTLOOK_NONAME,SARE_OBFU_ONLINE,SARE_OBFU_PART_OFF,SARE_OBFU_PART_OFT, SARE_OBFU_PART_ORT,SARE_OBFU_PRICE2,SARE_OBFU_SOFT,SARE_OEM_FAKE_YEAR, SARE_OEM_PRODS_FEW,SARE_PRODUCTS_02,TO_CC_NONE,URIBL_AB_SURBL,URIBL_BLACK, URIBL_JP_SURBL,URIBL_OB_SURBL,URIBL_SBL,URIBL_SC_SURBL,URIBL_WS_SURBL version=3.1.8

Need to run to DMV and get past the paranoia that my vision may not be good enough to renew my driver's license. But, a quick test of following the steps indicated with IE6, IE7, FF2.x.x results in a 'correct' display, although with the known whitespace issues here. One could then assume that there is an issue with Netscape 9 and its handling of C/R / newline data ... ???? running for the door ...

Need to run to DMV and get past the paranoia that my vision may not be good enough to renew my driver's license. But, a quick test of following the steps indicated with IE6, IE7, FF2.x.x results in a 'correct' display, although with the known whitespace issues here. One could then assume that there is an issue with Netscape 9 and its handling of C/R / newline data ... ???? running for the door ...

THX for traying!

Bath i did tray may Spamcop Acc in IE whit the same result as in Netscape 9!

So portably not an Web reader problem ;-)

So probably in May Spamcop Acc then?

I am a user of webmail who scans my held mail thouroughly and have never seen a message in there that had a blank reason EXCEPT when I have moved it manually from my Inbox for reporting.

Is it possible you have a filter in place to move messages into the Held Mail folder and it is messing up the messages? That might solve both the problems of why it is in the Held Mail without a disposition and where the corruption is coming from.

Blank except for manual move is what I would expect too, but there have been a few like this for years (complete with 'cannot find nnnn' on clicking VER preview).

None of my filters move to Held and, if you remember, the headers show the spam Assassin field but not the X-SpamCop-Checked: field which a Move, filter or other, should not be able to influence.

I have saved examples and JT has been informed and has said he will take a look.

No examples have been noted in the past three days.

I tried to write a filter to action on a missing X-SpamCop-Checked: field but there seems to be no way in which that works (tried custom field contains 'gloop' AND custom field does not contain 'gloop' for example).

Hers some moor:

ID 6168

Message-ID: <000001c7d5d4$402fb580$0100007f[at]localhost> From: "Frank Hall" <assented[at]bigaustin.com> To: <anonymos[at]spamcop.net> Subject: Try 0fflce 2007, Offlce, + Mlcrosoft at Cecilia's Webspace Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 16:46:35 +0300 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Priority: 3 (Normal) X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook, Build 10.0.3416 Importance: Normal X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.150 Why should you get 0 E M Soft ware from Cecilia? Cecilia's Soft ware helps save the environment - no packaging AII Cecilia's manuaIs are electronic and easy to read and Cecilia has the L0WEST prlce 0nline, up to 9O percent 0ff Cecilia's D0WNL0AD 0ffers for Aug 03 17:30:00 MSK 2007: AD0BE Creative Suite CS3 269$ - Save 1530.95$ AutoCAD 2008 129$ - Save 6590.95$ AD0BE Photosh0p CS3 89$ - Save 910.95$ 0ffice 2007 Pro 79$ - Save 799.95$ AD0BE Acrob8t 8 Pro 79$ - Save 449.95$ Quickb00ks 2OO7 79$ - Save 320.95$ AD0BE Creative Suite CS2 149$ - Save 1049.95$ http://kiroemod.com/?Cecilia every moment increasing, and even Sir William did not look

Received:

* (qmail 14985 invoked from network); 3 Aug 2007 12:46:39 -0000

* from unknown (192.168.1.103) by blade5.cesmail.net with QMQP; 3 Aug 2007 12:46:39 -0000

* from dsl.static8597118230.ttnet.net.tr (HELO localhost) (85.97.118.230) by mx53.cesmail.net with SMTP; 3 Aug 2007 13:46:39 -0000

Return-Path: <assented[at]bigaustin.com>

X-spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.1.8 (2007-02-13) on blade5

X-spam-Level: *************************************

X-spam-Status: hits=37.4 tests=FUZZY_OFFERS,J_CHICKENPOX_14,J_CHICKENPOX_22, J_CHICKENPOX_71,MISSING_HB_SEP,MISSING_HEADERS,MISSING_SUBJECT,MSGID_LONG, MSGID_SPAM_LETTERS,RATWARE_MS_HASH,RATWARE_OUTLOOK_NONAME,SARE_OBFU_ONLINE, SARE_OBFU_PART_OFF,SARE_OBFU_PRICE2,SARE_OEM_FAKE_YEAR,SARE_OEM_PRODS_FEW, SARE_PRODUCTS_02,SARE_PRODUCTS_03,TO_CC_NONE,URIBL_AB_SURBL,URIBL_BLACK, URIBL_JP_SURBL,URIBL_SBL,URIBL_SC_SURBL version=3.1.8

And Moor

Id 6163

Message-ID: <000001c7d591$dabad500$0100007f[at]localhost> From: "Cary Woods" <perfluent[at]loveventure.com> To: <anonymos[at]spamcop.net> Subject: Try Best-Sellers, 2007 Soft, + Ad0be at Shankar's Webspace Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 01:50:04 -0600 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Priority: 3 (Normal) X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook, Build 10.0.3416 Importance: Normal X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.150 Why should you get 0 E M Soft ware from Shankar? Shankar's Soft ware helps save the environment - no packaging AII Shankar's manuaIs are electronic and easy to read and Shankar has the L0WEST prlce 0nline, up to 9O percent 0ff Shankar's D0WNL0AD 0ffers for Aug 03 09:30:00 MSK 2007: AD0BE Creative Suite CS3 269$ - Save 1530.95$ AutoCAD 2008 129$ - Save 6590.95$ AD0BE Photosh0p CS3 89$ - Save 910.95$ 0ffice 2007 Pro 79$ - Save 799.95$ AD0BE Acrob8t 8 Pro 79$ - Save 449.95$ Quickb00ks 2OO7 79$ - Save 320.95$ AD0BE Creative Suite CS2 149$ - Save 1049.95$ http://kiroemod.com/?Shankar knows, as well as I do, what Wickham really is. We both know

Received:

* (qmail 15926 invoked from network); 3 Aug 2007 05:50:06 -0000

* from unknown (192.168.1.103) by blade3.cesmail.net with QMQP; 3 Aug 2007 05:50:06 -0000

* from fl-76-2-114-105.dyn.embarqhsd.net (HELO localhost) (76.2.114.105) by mx53.cesmail.net with SMTP; 3 Aug 2007 05:50:06 -0000

Return-Path: <perfluent[at]loveventure.com>

X-spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.1.8 (2007-02-13) on blade3.cesmail.net

X-spam-Status: hits=37.4 tests=FUZZY_OFFERS,J_CHICKENPOX_14,J_CHICKENPOX_22, J_CHICKENPOX_71,MISSING_HB_SEP,MISSING_HEADERS,MISSING_SUBJECT,MSGID_LONG, MSGID_SPAM_LETTERS,RATWARE_MS_HASH,RATWARE_OUTLOOK_NONAME,SARE_OBFU_ONLINE, SARE_OBFU_PART_OFF,SARE_OBFU_PRICE2,SARE_OEM_FAKE_YEAR,SARE_OEM_PRODS_FEW, SARE_PRODUCTS_02,SARE_PRODUCTS_03,TO_CC_NONE,URIBL_AB_SURBL,URIBL_BLACK, URIBL_JP_SURBL,URIBL_SBL,URIBL_SC_SURBL version=3.1.8

One Moor

ID 6160

Message-ID: <000001c7d56b$bb10b600$0100007f[at]localhost> From: "Jared Edwards" <say[at]davore.net> To: <anonymos[at]spamcop.net> Subject: Try Photosh0p CS3, New-Releases, + Creatlve Sulte at Helen's Webspace Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 10:17:26 +0900 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Priority: 3 (Normal) X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook, Build 10.0.3416 Importance: Normal X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.150 Why should you get 0 E M Soft ware from Helen? Helen's Soft ware helps save the environment - no packaging AII Helen's manuaIs are electronic and easy to read and Helen has the L0WEST prlce 0nline, up to 9O percent 0ff Helen's D0WNL0AD 0ffers for Aug 03 05:00:00 MSK 2007: AD0BE Creative Suite CS3 269$ - Save 1530.95$ AutoCAD 2008 129$ - Save 6590.95$ AD0BE Photosh0p CS3 89$ - Save 910.95$ 0ffice 2007 Pro 79$ - Save 799.95$ AD0BE Acrob8t 8 Pro 79$ - Save 449.95$ Quickb00ks 2OO7 79$ - Save 320.95$ AD0BE Creative Suite CS2 149$ - Save 1049.95$ http://kiroemod.com/?Helen sometimes, because he was clumsy and tiresome and did not know how

Received:

* (qmail 18817 invoked from network); 3 Aug 2007 00:17:41 -0000

* from unknown (192.168.1.101) by blade5.cesmail.net with QMQP; 3 Aug 2007 00:17:41 -0000

* from unknown (HELO localhost) (211.104.217.150) by mailgate.cesmail.net with SMTP; 3 Aug 2007 01:17:42 -0000

Return-Path: <say[at]davore.net>

X-spam-Level: ************************************

X-spam-Status: hits=36.6 tests=FUZZY_OFFERS,J_CHICKENPOX_14,J_CHICKENPOX_22, J_CHICKENPOX_71,MISSING_HB_SEP,MISSING_HEADERS,MISSING_SUBJECT,MSGID_LONG, MSGID_SHORT,MSGID_SPAM_LETTERS,RATWARE_MS_HASH,RATWARE_OUTLOOK_NONAME, SARE_OBFU_ONLINE,SARE_OBFU_PART_OFF,SARE_OBFU_PRICE2,SARE_OEM_FAKE_YEAR, SARE_OEM_PRODS_FEW,SARE_PRODUCTS_02,SARE_PRODUCTS_03,TO_CC_NONE,URIBL_BLACK, URIBL_JP_SURBL,URIBL_SBL,URIBL_SC_SURBL version=3.1.8

All whit the same problem!

And all from to day!

Tow moor.

ID 6171

Message-ID: <000001c7d5ee$c1944180$0100007f[at]localhost> From: "Kristian Edwards" <enameloma[at]belliesinbloom.com> To: <anonymos[at]spamcop.net> Subject: Try Photosh0p CS3, 0 e m Soft, + Ad0be at Sanche's Webspace Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 09:55:32 -0900 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Priority: 3 (Normal) X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook, Build 10.0.3416 Importance: Normal X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.150 Why should you get 0 E M Soft ware from Sanche? Sanche's Soft ware helps save the environment - no packaging AII Sanche's manuaIs are electronic and easy to read and Sanche has the L0WEST prlce 0nline, up to 9O percent 0ff Sanche's D0WNL0AD 0ffers for Aug 03 20:30:00 MSK 2007: AD0BE Creative Suite CS3 269$ - Save 1530.95$ AutoCAD 2008 129$ - Save 6590.95$ AD0BE Photosh0p CS3 89$ - Save 910.95$ 0ffice 2007 Pro 79$ - Save 799.95$ AD0BE Acrob8t 8 Pro 79$ - Save 449.95$ Quickb00ks 2OO7 79$ - Save 320.95$ AD0BE Creative Suite CS2 149$ - Save 1049.95$ http://kiroemod.com/?Sanche was received by Mrs. Bennet with a degree of civility which

Received:

* (qmail 4073 invoked from network); 3 Aug 2007 15:55:44 -0000

* from unknown (192.168.1.103) by blade5.cesmail.net with QMQP; 3 Aug 2007 15:55:44 -0000

* from pool-72-67-195-120.lsanca.dsl-w.verizon.net (HELO localhost) (72.67.195.120) by mx53.cesmail.net with SMTP; 3 Aug 2007 16:55:35 -0000

Return-Path: <enameloma[at]belliesinbloom.com>

And

ID 6172

Message-ID: <000001c7d5f5$176be800$0100007f[at]localhost> From: "Yahir Lee" <admin[at]insurehealthonline.com> To: <anonymos[at]spamcop.net> Subject: Try 0 e m Soft, N0rton, + Offlce at Harmon's Webspace Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 23:08:19 +0500 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Priority: 3 (Normal) X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook, Build 10.0.3416 Importance: Normal X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.150 Why should you get 0 E M Soft ware from Harmon? Harmon's Soft ware helps save the environment - no packaging AII Harmon's manuaIs are electronic and easy to read and Harmon has the L0WEST prlce 0nline, up to 9O percent 0ff Harmon's D0WNL0AD 0ffers for Aug 03 19:00:00 MSK 2007: AD0BE Creative Suite CS3 269$ - Save 1530.95$ AutoCAD 2008 129$ - Save 6590.95$ AD0BE Photosh0p CS3 89$ - Save 910.95$ 0ffice 2007 Pro 79$ - Save 799.95$ AD0BE Acrob8t 8 Pro 79$ - Save 449.95$ Quickb00ks 2OO7 79$ - Save 320.95$ AD0BE Creative Suite CS2 149$ - Save 1049.95$ http://kcoemd.com?Harmon treated her with the utmost kindness and tenderness.

Received:

* (qmail 396 invoked from network); 3 Aug 2007 16:39:59 -0000

* from unknown (192.168.1.101) by blade5.cesmail.net with QMQP; 3 Aug 2007 16:39:59 -0000

* from 203.197.178.226.ill-bgl.static.vsnl.net.in (HELO localhost) (203.197.178.226) by mailgate.cesmail.net with SMTP; 3 Aug 2007 17:39:52 -0000

Return-Path: <admin[at]insurehealthonline.com>

X-spam-Level: ***************************

X-spam-Status: hits=27.5 tests=FUZZY_OFFERS,J_CHICKENPOX_14,J_CHICKENPOX_22, J_CHICKENPOX_71,MISSING_HB_SEP,MISSING_HEADERS,MISSING_SUBJECT,MSGID_LONG, MSGID_SPAM_LETTERS,RATWARE_MS_HASH,RATWARE_OUTLOOK_NONAME,SARE_OBFU_ONLINE, SARE_OBFU_PART_OFF,SARE_OBFU_PRICE2,SARE_OEM_FAKE_YEAR,SARE_OEM_PRODS_FEW, SARE_PRODUCTS_02,SARE_PRODUCTS_03,TO_CC_NONE,URIBL_BLACK,URIBL_SBL version=3.1.8

Archived