"In memorial of Hulda Biel"?

DavidT

I'm guessing that the "In memorial of Hulda Biel" that's currently displayed at the footer of this site is due to some personal connection Wazoo has with Ms. Biel, so I'd like to express my condolences to Wazoo at her passing.

I did a little google search and found a very nice mention/tribute about her at a retirement home in California, here:

http://www.alhretirement.org/give-back.asp

Here's the photo from that page:

ribbon-bg.jpg

May she rest in peace.

DT

It is Wazoo's connection with her son - dbiel is his login name on the forum. He is an active member and did most of the work on the glossary and a lion's share of the work on the wiki.

Ah yes, I didn't make the connection, so thanks for that, Miss Betsy.

DT

I asked about that web-site, suggesting that the write-up was more than likely about the same fine lady, but wasn't 100% sure about the picture (though the blue-ribbon seemed like a sure give-away) .... having to go with that Dennis has other things to be concerned with at the moment. Without hs feedback, I didn't want to post wrong information. Thanks for posting the link, also going with that it is about the same woman.

• 3 weeks later...

Bringing things up to date, Dennis has offered his many thanks to those that offered prayers, thoughts, and words .. albeit in another Forum section. I'll offer thanks to those that initially mis-directed those thoughts and words to me .....

Sorry that I have been so slow at responding to this topic. I am still having a hard time pulling everything back together.

Many thanks to DavidT for posting the photo. It is of my mother.

She lived a full life and God took her quickly before she had to suffer much from the progressing cancer.

She had been recovering well from surgery but then suddenly died of a heart attack.

Thanks to all for their prayers and support.

Archived