Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Maynard

  • Rank
  1. While registering a new mail host, I gave it a name which is not only incorrect, but totally misleading, and I want to change it. So I deleted the host from my configuration; but that didn't take it out of the database, so when I went about the process again, the same IP/domain is still associated with the bogus name. This is not a functional problem, but it's troubling, in part because the host is on my domain and doesn't serve mail to anybody else. Otherwise, everything seems to be working fine; though I'm not having SpamCop retrieve anything. And I think it's a good scheme to report to the system which delivered to me, regardless of the injection point.