Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'stopped working?'.
As the title; I used to submit spams as attachments from my webmail application direct to my personal "submit...[at]spam.spamcop....." address. In the past week or so that has mostly stopped working. Trying to submit a dozen or so spams in one go never works, though occasionally I can get them through if I send one at a time. My webmail client reports, "There was an error sending your message: Message could not be delivered - the address was not found, is unknown, or is not receiving messages," Sending seems to fail during the helo handshake, so I never get a DSN showing what went wrong. Any one else seeing this? Any ideas?
I'm getting SMTP related errors when I attempt to post spam reports (using the form on the website at www.spamcop.net, while logged into my account). Basically what happens is I post the header and body of the spam e-mail into the form and press the "Process spam" button, then when I confirm the spam report on the following page I get an error message like the one below: Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (6459727860.d5229fbb[at]bounces.spamcop.net, abuse[at]pldt.net): smtpFrom: mail From 6459727860.d5229fbb[at]bounces.spamcop.net: error (452 #4.3.1 temporary system error (12) ) Can't send report: smtpEnvelope (6459727864.131bf633[at]bounces.spamcop.net, abuse[at]pldt.com): smtpFrom: mail From 6459727864.131bf633[at]bounces.spamcop.net: error (550 No expected reply from SMTP) The details of the error messages vary according to the addresses the report was intended to be sent to. I have seven unreported spams saved in the system that I can't post reports for because of this problem. The problem is happening with every spam report I attempt to send right now, William