Provided reporting URL no longer appears to contain option to send the report to another address

About half a year ago, when clicking on the "Report as spam" link (the one provided by email starting with http://www.spamcop.net/cs?id=...), it was possible to specify that I get a copy of the spam report to the reporting email address (a bcc), and it was also possible to specify an extra email address to send the report to. Now by default those options are not available, and instead SpamCop is only sending the report to the ISPs. I'd like the default to be that SpamCop sends the email to myself as a Bcc and I'd also like to specify a default extra recipient that the report is sent to. So that those two defaults are shown whenever I access the SpamCop URL provided in the email.

About half a year ago, when clicking on the "Report as spam" link . . . it was possible to specify that I get a copy of the spam report to the reporting email address (a bcc), and it was also possible to specify an extra email address to send the report to.
It sounds like you used up all the "fuel" you bought when you subscribed. The options you're looking for are only available to paid subscribers.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

Archived