ISP has begun flagging & denying outgoing to SpamCop

HelloKiddo

Suddenly, a couple of weeks ago, apparently my ISP (VZ) strengthened their spam database and now it prevents my submits to SpamCop.

I have checked their website and I already have SpamCop on a whitelist for incoming but I can't seem to find a section for outgoing.

Before I go through the dreaded process of contacting Verizon, is there anything I can do on my end?

Thanks

Suddenly, a couple of weeks ago, apparently my ISP (VZ) strengthened their spam database and now it prevents my submits to SpamCop.

<snip>

There is a FAQ entry about ISPs who do this. I think I saw a recent post that put Verizon on the list. But I have a really bad cold in the head and not enough energy to find all that information for you.

<snip>

...Please see SpamCop FAQ (link near upper right of each SpamCop Forum page) entry labeled "E-Mail spam submittals blocked by your ISP? Updated!" -- that page has a line that begins "Verizon".

...Please see SpamCop FAQ (link near upper right of each SpamCop Forum page) entry labeled "E-Mail spam submittals blocked by your ISP? Updated!" -- that page has a line that begins "Verizon".

Thanks for the quick reply. I looked there but didn't see it as I too am suffering from watery eyes from a flower allergy. I'll give it another try.

I have checked their website and I already have SpamCop on a whitelist for incoming but I can't seem to find a section for outgoing.

Before I go through the dreaded process of contacting Verizon, is there anything I can do on my end?

Actually, had you taken a look-see in the more appropriate (Reporting Help) Forum section, you'd have seen the existing Topic about this exact situation .... no longer able to forward spam to SpamCop

Archived