Damn spammers think they are wise

daizzzy

So these bastards send the same spam in the same time in a few different ways (i mean from different hostings). I guess they think people will report only the first email from the bunch.

But I report each of them.

Umm... Actually that's a heads up for everybody else to report all the spam even if it's few 'copies' of same mail

So these bastards send the same spam in the same time in a few different ways (i mean from different hostings). I guess they think people will report only the first email from the bunch. ...
They don't care. It is really counter-productive when it is a 419 or a phish. Or the 'personalized' ones "I saw your photo on facebook ..." and you get it over and over from different sources. But they don't care. Yeah, it's out of control.
... But I report each of them.

Umm... Actually that's a heads up for everybody else to report all the spam even if it's few 'copies' of same mail

Good point, and even if it's actually from the same IP address, the same forged sender/return address, the same forged sending time-date, the same forged message ID, it is reportable. The server timestamps will show it is not an actual duplicate. If from different IP addresses, even better to report.

Archived