Coul do you please terminate my account

timesaversforteachers.com' post='71957' date='Jun 24 2009, 07:41 AM']Hi Moderator... could you please terminate my account as I made the mistake of using my email address as a user name!

Please see the Forum FAQ via the links at the top of the page, SECTION 7 - Change of Username

Deletion of accounts is something not taken lightly here.

Please try to ansswer my previous question first that is already posted. Thanks. Stevan

Your inital post was merged into the exiting Topic/Discussion dealing with the same subject matter.

As this post has nothing to do with a SpamCop.net Reporting issue, it's being moved to the Lounge with this post.

Please see the Forum FAQ via the links at the top of the page, SECTION 7 - Change of Username

Deletion of accounts is something not taken lightly here.

Your inital post was merged into the exiting Topic/Discussion dealing with the same subject matter.

As this post has nothing to do with a SpamCop.net Reporting issue, it's being moved to the Lounge with this post.

I just wanted to make sure that the email address that I used is not public, to be used by spammers to send even more spam emails. If you can do this for me I would be grateful.

I would advise looking at How to change your posting name

I think the synopsis is you send a PM to Wazoo with your current name/new name in the subject line and he changes it for you within 48 hours (remember this is a volunteer forum).

I am not very savvy about how forums work and interacting online. But I am willing to learn if it is important to me. I think what you have been told is that using your email address is not a good idea and the way to change it is to submit a PM to the Forum Admin with what you want your new name to be. I think that the forum does not delete accounts - that's part of the transparency.

Miss Betsy

Archived