Spamcop's alerts blocked by antispam

Alfounet

Hello all,

(not sure this is the right place to post but I didn't find any better place ...)

I'm ESP and usually get alerts when somebody reports against me, but I didn't receive the two last alerts because my antispam use a useful (but unfoolproof) RBL.

Anyway, I now made sure spamcops' message go right in my inbox, how can I ask for alerts to be sent again?

Indeed I need munged headers in order to get the campaign-id and other stuff to blame on the right client if necessary.

Thanks for your help!

I'm ESP and usually get alerts when somebody reports against me, but I didn't receive the two last alerts because my antispam use a useful (but unfoolproof) RBL.

Anyway, I now made sure spamcops' message go right in my inbox, how can I ask for alerts to be sent again?

Indeed I need munged headers in order to get the campaign-id and other stuff to blame on the right client if necessary.

The quickest way might be to email deputies[at]admin.spamcop.net. One of the deputies spends time around here, but not necessarily on a daily basis.

Send me your login email address (the one that gets the reports) and I'll look into it.

Do not post that information here,

Send it to me directly at: service[at]admin.spamcop.net

There is probably nothing that needs done. I doubt that the reports ever stopped, unless your system was bouncing them

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

Archived