[Resolved] Is Webmail down (Sept 15 2009)?

There's nothing on the News page, but I can't access the Webmail site - my browser just keeps loading and loading without ever actually bringing up the page. I can POP my mail, and I can get to mobile.spamcop.net, but webmail.spamcop.net just keeps cycling...

There's nothing on the News page, but I can't access the Webmail site - my browser just keeps loading and loading without ever actually bringing up the page. I can POP my mail, and I can get to mobile.spamcop.net, but webmail.spamcop.net just keeps cycling...

No problems here, logged in on two browsers as I have two email accounts. Both working fine.

First thing I did. In fact, I hardtyped it. Then I logged in through www.spamcop.net and clicked over with the webmail link at the top.

However, by the time I got to the office, it seems to have resolved itself. (I use GoToMyPC, so I even checked to see if it was a problem on my home box. Closing Firefox and restarting it seems to have fixed the glitch.)

<snip>

However, by the time I got to the office, it seems to have resolved itself. (I use GoToMyPC, so I even checked to see if it was a problem on my home box. Closing Firefox and restarting it seems to have fixed the glitch.)

...Thanks for taking the time to let us know the good news! :) <g>

Archived