not receiving password reset email from pandora.com

I signed up at pandora.com some time ago. I was able to verify my spamcop.net account when I setup the account. Since then I have even received email newsletters. Today I am trying login to their site, but have forgotten my password. So I've asked them to resend the password to my spamcop.net email address. I have requested the resend several times over the past half hour, and yet. I've never received any email from them. Is it being blocked somehow?

Some other bits of information about my account: I don't have greylisting enabled. I searched all my folders, including trash and held and still don't find any emails from pandora.com. I don't have any addresses in my blacklist and my whitelist, I added the domain pandora.com just to see if that would help.

Any ideas or suggestions of why I'm not getting this email would be much appreciated!

I don't have greylisting enabled. I searched all my folders, including trash and held and still don't find any emails from pandora.com. I don't have any addresses in my blacklist and my whitelist, I added the domain pandora.com just to see if that would help.
Sounds like you have all the bases covered. If the email was getting to you, it would show up in either your Inbox, or the Held Mail folder if it comes from a blocked server.

I'm thinking they must not be sending the new password to you.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

Archived