[Resolved] A Week's Worth Of Email Just Vanished From Server

ViRGE

Well this just takes the cake.

I just had a week's worth of email (18th-24th) disappear from one of my email folders. Both Outlook (I'm using IMAP) and Webmail show the mail as missing. And no, I didn't delete any of this, otherwise it would either be a soft delete or in the trash. The mail simply vanished from the server.

Could someone please look in to this and tell me what in the Sam Hill is going on?

Edit: And now it's back on Webmail as of 11:15pm EST, but it still doesn't show up on IMAP. I'm now completely confused

Edit 2: And it's gone again 20 minutes later

In general, you're describing what would appear to be an internal networking issue. It was agyer midnight when I first saw this, so wasn't inclined to call JT and ask. Still waiting to see if things have been fixed by now oe not for you, noting that there doesn't seem to be any other traffic here or over in the newsgroups from others with an issue.

In general, you're describing what would appear to be an internal networking issue. It was agyer midnight when I first saw this, so wasn't inclined to call JT and ask. Still waiting to see if things have been fixed by now oe not for you, noting that there doesn't seem to be any other traffic here or over in the newsgroups from others with an issue.

Thanks. Right now the mail is still missing on both IMAP and Webmail. Thankfully I managed to make a copy to another folder when Webmail was semi-lucid, so worst case scenario I don't believe I've lost anything.

Archived