override request

mrmaxx

I'm in the middle of reporting a spam I got and the only reporting address available is a "postmaster" box, which I don't care much for. So, I did a bit of research and put the ISP name into FireFox and it redirected to WisperISP.COM. On their TOS page it says to contact "support[at]wisperisp.com" for any violations of TOS.

SpamCop tracking URL: http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z3769607608zc...cf179dae0c4c12z

Web address for WisperISP's TOS page: http://www.wisperisp.com/customer-care/policiesagreements

Please put in a manual override for 67.43.112.0/20 to go to "support[at]wisperisp.com" per the above AUP page.

...Sorry, no one here can do that, we're just users like yourself. Please send your request to the SpamCop Deputies at e-mail address deputies[at]admin.spamcop.net. Thank you and good luck!

Well, my *thought* was that perhaps a Deputy or SpamCop Admin would be wandering around looking at the fora. :-)

Well, my *thought* was that perhaps a Deputy or SpamCop Admin would be wandering around looking at the fora. :-)

Well Don does come by every so often but there's no guarantee he'll see the message or that he'll come by anytime soon. Hence the suggestion you send the message direct to the deputies mailbox.

But having said that, no doubt he'll be right along and prove us wrong :)

Andrew

I fed the information to Abuse.net. That should do the job.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

Err...not to be a smart-a$$ or anything, but I thought you'd said awhile back (different topic) that SpamCop doesn't check abuse.net anymore?? I've already updated abuse.net anyway. :)

I was hoping you could hard-code it. :-)

(later) Whoops... completely mis-remembered what you'd posted. :-) I went back and read what you'd posted on the thread in question and saw that the system does in fact, check abuse.net. My bad. :D

Archived