Why am I blocked?

backhoe

Who is spam Cop and what gives you the authority to block my email? The link you sent displayed that I recently sent more than 1600 email. That's BS! I checked with Verizon and confirmed that since September 2003 I have only sent a total of 423 email. Get me off the black list now or hear from my attorney. I do not feel that an average of two emails per day is any reason for this action. This is like a witch hunt. Where is the proof?

Who is spam Cop and what gives you the authority to block my email?

I just answered that for another poster .. please see Who appointed you the "cop" of the internet? Where do you get off?

The link you sent displayed that I recently sent more than 1600 email.

What link might that have been? It would be nice to "argue" about something specific.

I checked with Verizon and confirmed that since September 2003 I have only sent a total of 423 email.

But the most liely real question should have been more along the lines of why Verison has allowed your alleged "nice" mail to go out on the same e-mail server as the "bad" e-mail ... note that there seems to be about a 1170+ discrepancy between "your" e-mails and the "total" e-mails seen from that server (and that's only a small percentage of the total e-mail from that server actually)

Get me off the black list now or hear from my attorney

Good luck in actually finding an attorney in taking such a case. Reality isn't quite all the black and white as you'll no doubt be advised, starting with the fact that unless you have a valid contract in hand, e-mail delivery is not guaranteed. And you'll probably find that things will go down hill rapidly after that.

If you'd like to try again, perhaps you could offer a bit of data that could be used to research your specific issue, but at this point, it does appear that it starts with your ISP.

Spamcop does not block email. Spamcop is only a list of IP's that have been reported for sending spam. You are sharing an email server with spammers on verizon. No one wants mail from your spammy server.

Whoever you sent your email to was the one that blocked you.

But you are probably a hit and run poster so writing this means nothing.

Archived