Rockfordhost.co.uk spam

mrmaxx

Tracking URL: http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z3907186369z9...c2c5d45bcb8981z

As best I can tell, the only proper email address to use for reporting spam from this netblock (93.95.8.0 - 93.95.8.255) would be "care[at]rockford-uk.com" This is per the "contact us" section of their Terms & Conditions page at http://www.rockford-uk.com/index.php?page=terms

I am attempting to update abuse.net, however that can be problematic as the robot does not always "understand" what you're sending it.

I am attempting to update abuse.net, however that can be problematic as the robot does not always "understand" what you're sending it.

Can you submit contacts for IP addresses or blocks to abuse.net now? That used to not be the case -- you could only submit contacts for domain names.

-- rick

As best I can tell, the only proper email address to use for reporting spam from this netblock (93.95.8.0 - 93.95.8.255) would be "care[at]rockford-uk.com" I am attempting to update abuse.net
I wrote to rockford-uk.com and asked, and they said that care[at]rockford-uk.com would be fine. I set SpamCop to use that address for 93.95.8.0 - 93.95.8.255

Can you submit contacts for IP addresses or blocks to abuse.net now?
Nope, it's the same as always. They only register domain names.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- service[at]admin.spamcop.net

I wrote to rockford-uk.com and asked, and they said that care[at]rockford-uk.com would be fine. I set SpamCop to use that address for 93.95.8.0 - 93.95.8.255

Thanks, Don. Just FYI, I got an email reply from them saying someone used a stolen username and password to send email through them, and they have resolved the issue as of this time. We'll see if we get any more junk from them.

Archived