Rating mechanism of sendbase reputation score

abc123tttaaa

Does anyone know what is the rating mechanism of sendbase reputation score?

Any reason causing a IP/domain with an negative reputation score?Recently, my company's IP is blacklisted by company using product with reference to sendbase's reputation score.But I checked most of the global black list company without be blacklisted.I sent many emails to support of sendbase without any response.

Does anyone know what is the rating mechanism of sendbase reputation score?

A search for that would have found that no one in here has the answer. The best data thus far to be found here resides at SenderBase Reputation Score which is basically what SenderBase provides to all.

Recently, my company's IP is blacklisted by company using product with reference to sendbase's reputation score.But I checked most of the global black list company without be blacklisted.I sent many emails to support of sendbase without any response.

On one hand, I'm in agreement that getting response from someone there seems to be difficult. Yet, I have to point out that if your e-mails to them was as devoid of facts as your query here is, it would be very hard to respond much beyond referring you to the same public links. And in the other hand, a search result or two in here would hve found a Topic or two where someone did get help from SenderBase folks and even got some change in the ratings involved.

That said, moving this to the Lounge, as it has nothing to do with the SpamCopDNSBL.

A search for that would have found that no one in here has the answer. The best data thus far to be found here resides at SenderBase Reputation Score which is basically what SenderBase provides to all.

On one hand, I'm in agreement that getting response from someone there seems to be difficult. Yet, I have to point out that if your e-mails to them was as devoid of facts as your query here is, it would be very hard to respond much beyond referring you to the same public links. And in the other hand, a search result or two in here would hve found a Topic or two where someone did get help from SenderBase folks and even got some change in the ratings involved.

That said, moving this to the Lounge, as it has nothing to do with the SpamCopDNSBL.

However I can not find rating from senderbase web site , it provides three catergoris: good, neutral and poor only,where can Ifind the -10 to +10 rating?How can I change back the rating to good?

block the spamtrapper?block the spam IP?lower the outbound connections in mail server ?

Can you suggest me some method ,thank you very much :D

However I can not find rating from senderbase web site , it provides three catergoris: good, neutral and poor only,where can Ifind the -10 to +10 rating?How can I change back the rating to good?

block the spamtrapper?block the spam IP?lower the outbound connections in mail server ?

Cisco/Ironport workout in their own manner their reputation score my company use it and it works well with no false positives

It would not be a good idea to tell the world how it is done as spammers/hackers could devise ways around it

The info they release is here

http://www.senderbase.org/help/sbrs

to check your IP of concern you can go here

http://www.senderbase.org/help/search

Without you disclosing the IP you are concerned about nobody can aid you further

We answer all mail sent to Senderbase support within two business days. There is very little we can do to influence a Senderbase score; it's an automated system.

We answer all mail sent to Senderbase support within two business days. There is very little we can do to influence a Senderbase score; it's an automated system.

Not much sense in starting an argumnt about another service, but .... I can vouch that in this case, the words "amswer all" do not equate to "100%." Although recollections are that if there was a response, it was well within the 'two days' description.

Also noting that this Topic-starter comment about "no response" is not an isolated incident.

Not much sense in starting an argumnt about another service, but .... I can vouch that in this case, the words "amswer all" do not equate to "100%." Although recollections are that if there was a response, it was well within the 'two days' description.

Also noting that this Topic-starter comment about "no response" is not an isolated incident.

Then they didn't come to support[at]senderbase.org, because I see those metrics daily.

Then they didn't come to support[at]senderbase.org, because I see those metrics daily.
...Noting that this does not mean the communications were not sent, just that they did not arrive. As we often stress, here, e-mail is not a guaranteed delivery mechanism!

...Noting that this does not mean the communications were not sent, just that they did not arrive. As we often stress, here, e-mail is not a guaranteed delivery mechanism!

Very true. But if they arrive here, we answer them. You should get a ticket acknowledgement ("You have created a ticket number whatever") to confirm receipt.

• 2 months later...

Admin Edit: This was a "new" Post made into the SpamCop.net E-mail & Accounts section. First of all, nothing to do with an issue wit a Spamcop E-mail account. Second, this is a continuation of a Topic already started by this user, so this "new" Post has been 'merged' into the existing Discussion. P< sent to advise of the action.

Our IP has been ranked neutral from Senderbase's system, some company are using ironport's product which using this ranking from sender as a number, our IP has been blacklist by their network product. I tried to send email to senderbase to seeking evidence for our neutral rank , but they never response to us. I have no way to solve and don't know who can help us, I checked we are not spammer.Does anyone can suggest what can I do.Thanks.

Archived