Permit for restoration of my website

Rsadmin

On July 2 our hosting provider deleted the hosting account of our website redskins.ru after receiving an anonymous abuse letter from the domain registrar Directi requesting the site to be deleted to avoid possible sanctions against the hosting provider.

The ground for the requirement was the link http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/redskins.ru

No other details as to this complaint could be found both on this web page and the link from the website to spamcop. We could not find any direct request submission form so that's why we're writing here on the forum.

We have never sent out spam whatsoever. The investigation of the website by the hosting provider did not reveal any problems with the site either.

Please advise if we can ask the hosting provider GudzonHost to restore the work of our website in order to check its level of protection and clarify possible reasons of blocking on our part?

The ground for the requirement was the link http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/redskins.ru
I'm sorry, but I don't see any connection to SpamCop. That URL has never been the subject of a SpamCop report.

Do you have any other information at all that I might use to track down our part in this?

the link from the website to spamcop.
What link are you talking about?

Please advise if we can ask the hosting provider GudzonHost to restore
Yes, you should ask them to help you.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- service[at]admin.spamcop.net -

I'm sorry, but I don't see any connection to SpamCop. That URL has never been the subject of a SpamCop report.

Do you have any other information at all that I might use to track down our part in this?

the link from the website to spamcop.
What link are you talking about?

The referenced site includes the comment-data;

7/01/2010 SpamCop spam Appeared on an automatically composed list of spamvertised websites. (Low reliability)

I'd have to say .. hard to verify at this point. You say the Domain/URL was 'never seen' and the reference is to a dynamic listing of a 'recent' time vintage. On the flip side, perhaps the 'reference' was actually based on traffic/data seen from something that was based on an IP Address, which is undefined at this point also.

...Being that there seems to be no relationship between the issue raised by the OP and the SpamCop blocklist I am taking the liberty of moving this Forum "thread" from the "SpamCop Blocklist Help" Forum to the "SpamCop Lounge" Forum.

Archived