Retreiving past urls for reports

Hi everyone I'm new here.

Please forgive me if this topic has been discussed before.

Over the past several days I have submitted spam that has this signature:

X-Information: 115305053_5931306 ListZA387.

Since, at least the last two sets of numbers and possibly the first set are always the same.

I would like to report this somewhere in the forums but I didn't save the url's referring to the previous reports reports.

Is there a topic in the forums where this informaion could be useful?

Is my above question (about individuals being able to retrieve theri past url's possible.

Thanks

raiderfantl :)

Is there a topic in the forums where this informaion could be useful?

Is my above question (about individuals being able to retrieve theri past url's possible.

You should be able to retrieve your past reports (if that's what you mean by "past URLs") when you log in, and then click the "Past Reports" tab on top your screen. You probably won't know the report ID you want, so just click on the "view recent reports" link to get a list starting from the most recent.

Also if you want to post the tracking URLs for any of these, see this forum post.

"X-Information" is a so-called (in SMTP) "eXperimental header," it could have been placed by the sender or by the receiving mail service, and likely is only meaningful to the party who placed it. It won't necessarily offer a lot of additional information for pinpointing the origin of the message. It might be of other interest, however. If you post a tracker for one of these, someone can take a look.

-- rick

...Since the content of this Forum "thread" doesn't seem to deal with the declared purpose of the "Suggested Tools and Applications" Forum into which it was posted, I am taking the liberty of moving it to the "SpamCop Reporting Help" forum, since the subject does deal with SpamCop reporting.

Archived