Blacklisted

Barb42

I send out a weekly newsletter and frequently use my domain address. But, I have had Mindspring and just changed to DSL with BellSouth.net. When sending out the newsletter today, approximately 100 emails were returned, most of them due to Bellsouth.net being on the SpamCop blacklist.

How do I go about getting my email address removed from SpamCop, so future mailings will go through?

At spamhaus.org, bellsouth.net is listed in their sbl blacklist.

The sbl blacklist shows (among other spammers) 3 that are in

the Register of Known spam Operations (bigtime spammers).

So, bellsouth.net has serious problems, and not just with

SpamCop. If you continue to deal with them (and they do not

fix the problem), your email may be blocked by many ISP's.

I send out a weekly newsletter and frequently use my domain address.  But, I have had Mindspring and just changed to DSL with BellSouth.net.  When sending out the newsletter today, approximately 100 emails were returned, most of them due to Bellsouth.net being on the SpamCop blacklist. 

How do I go about getting my email address removed from SpamCop, so future mailings will go through?

First your email address is not blacklisted. Spamcop is a list of IP numbers/servers that have been reported for sending spam. There are no email addresses in the blocklist.

Second, Spamcop does not block anyone.

Third, it is almost impossible to help without some more information. Either post the reject message you received or the IP number you believe might be on the list.

Archived