[Resolved] Reporting system down?

Fonman805

It appears that the SC reporting system (http://www.spamcop.net/) is either down, or experiencing some sort of technical problems for about the last 10+ minutes.

I had forwarded 7 spam messages from one of my email accounts earlier, then arrived at the SC site to submit them. Between #s 2 and 3 I started seeing server error messages, and eventually no response at all.

Now I am getting to the first screen showing I have unreported spam saved, but am not able to get beyond that without seeing blank or odd looking views.

Anyone else seeing this? :unsure:

It seems to be coming back now, I think. I was able to get one more report submitted, but then it went back to the blank page when trying to submit the next one.

The pages aren't actually completely blank. There is the typical bold 'spamcop.net' header/link on the top left, except twice, and the Help, Site Map and Text size adjustment links in the top right corner. Some of the time the error message "[an error occurred while processing this directive]" appears just below those links.

Still wonky [at] 17:07 PST

It seems to be coming back now, I think. I was able to get one more report submitted, but then it went back to the blank page when trying to submit the next one.

The pages aren't actually completely blank. There is the typical bold 'spamcop.net' header/link on the top left, except twice, and the Help, Site Map and Text size adjustment links in the top right corner. Some of the time the error message "[an error occurred while processing this directive]" appears just below those links.

Still wonky [at] 17:07 PST

Yeah, I got much the same then, attempting another submission, I got a "Your account has been suspended" message followed by an email confirming suspension. I replied to that email advising there seems to be a problem. I expect Don and/or the deputies are busy working on it. See http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?...c=11660&hl=

Archived