How can i remove www.laripi.com from blocked list?

emocool

Hallo,

i would like to know how i can remove www.laripi.com from the blocked list.

I want to share informations from www.laripi.com on facebook, but i am receiving the message that www.laripi.com was reported as abusive or spammy.

I guess that spamcop is behind this.

Please tell me how i can solve this problem?

Thank you very much in Advance!

Hi, emocool,

...Sorry, you can not. If the server is on the SpamCop blacklist, removal will occur within a day or so of the spam being stopped.

...For a server admin-level explanation, please see SpamCop FAQ (link near top left of every SpamCop Forum page) entry labeled "How can I be de-listed." For a less technical explanation, see SpamCop FAQ entry labeled "How can I get removed from SpamCop's blocking system?"

I will be happy to help if I can.

Just so there is no confusion... The SpamCop list contains only the IP addresses of computers sending spam. It does NOT contain web URLs, domains, or email addresses.

What makes you think SpamCop is connected to this?

I need as many details as I can get in order to research your problem.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- service[at]admin.spamcop.net -

i would like to know how i can remove www.laripi.com from the blocked list.

What BL? SenderBase shows about nothing for e-mail traffic, therefore, no reputation scores. The SpamCopDNSBL does not deal with Domains.

I want to share informations from www.laripi.com on facebook, but i am receiving the message that www.laripi.com was reported as abusive or spammy.

Looking at the front page, I can see where the perception of 'spammy' might easily come into play, from multiple sources. Laripi is a free business catalog that has the purpose to include all organizations around the world. ..... Join Laripi now and make your organization more popular. First guess would include some search engine folks knocking this site down as being nothing but a front for trying to manipulate their listings.

I guess that spamcop is behind this.

Definitely wondering what would cause this guess, especially noting the apparent absence of e-mail traffic tied to this Domain.

Please tell me how i can solve this problem?

There is a remote chance that the actual 'rejection notice' might include more data than you have provided here, but without seeing it, not much else to go on other than the above comments.

If the referenced web-page is nothing but a listing of other links, why not simply place the link of interest into 'your' FaceBook entry directly? (Noting that I am working hard at not trying to imagine that this is actually a request for help in building yet another seach engine manipulation source.)

• 3 weeks later...

Sent a PM to ask for follow=up so as to tag this Topic. However, the response wasn't overwhelming at all;

I understood that the problem that i have with facebook can not be solved by you.

That is why, i did not wrote any further.

So no answer from all directions apparently. Moving this to the Lounge section with this Post.

Archived