This Is Wrong and needs addressing

cwg

Tracking message source: 69.48.252.169:

Routing details for 69.48.252.169

[refresh/show] Cached whois for 69.48.252.169 : sas.abuse[at]sungard.com swip[at]sgns.net

Using abuse net on sas.abuse[at]sungard.com

abuse net sungard.com = sas.abuse[at]sungard.com, abuse[at]sungard.com

Using best contacts sas.abuse[at]sungard.com abuse[at]sungard.com

Reports disabled for sas.abuse[at]sungard.com

Using sas.abuse#sungard.com[at]devnull.spamcop.net for statistical tracking.

Reports disabled for abuse[at]sungard.com

Using abuse#sungard.com[at]devnull.spamcop.net for statistical tracking.

and the message?

Return-path: <email_feedback_handler[at]mta-inbound.cluster3.convio.net>
Envelope-to: user[at]domain.com
Delivery-date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 07:37:55 +0000
Received: from mta-c3pooltaf.cluster3.convio.net ([69.48.252.169])
	by mailserver.com with esmtp (Exim 4.69)
	(envelope-from <email_feedback_handler[at]mta-inbound.cluster3.convio.net>)
	id 1Qgu15-000QKI-6E
	for user[at]domain.com; Wed, 13 Jul 2011 07:37:55 +0000
Received: from unknown (HELO 10.0.31.208) ([10.0.31.53])
  by mta-c3pooltaf.cluster3.convio.net with ESMTP; 13 Jul 2011 02:39:59 -0500
Message-ID: <23791018.1310542799843.JavaMail.www[at]app333>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 02:39:59 -0500 (CDT)
Reply-To: Kenneth Danquah <kennetdanquah[at]adinet.com.uy>
To: user[at]domain.com
Subject: Good-Day" From Kenneth, Please Reply Back
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Sender: PETA<newsmanager[at]peta.org>
Organization: PETA
X-TAF-Origin-IP: 41.211.3.241
X-Gateway: c3pooltaf
X-ConvioDeliveryGroup: poolb

Good-Day,

My name is Mr.Kenneth Danquah , a politician and a previous member of Ghana's executive committee on contract awards.

My purpose of connecting you is to crave your indulgence to assist me in securing some funds abroad for safe keeping which I incidentally kept to help me finance my senatorial elections campaign under the party umbrella of National Patriotic Party (NPP) on December 7th 2008, Unfortunately for me I lost the seat to my opposition member under the party of National Democratic Congress (NDC).

But with my immediate contact, I was able to deposit some kickback money emanated from award of contracts awarded to Chinese and Malaysia companies in a security vault with a commercial bank in Ghana pending when I will found a trustworthy person to move out the fund from Ghana to oversea bank account for business investment.

The need to contact you arose from the fact that the present elected government vow to crack down on past immediate government functionaries of (NPP) and trying to trace all the funds that was made through contract awards and other mouth watering deals during our tenure in the office from the year 2000 to 2008, if they succeed in tracing this fund to me, they will seize it and thereby incapacitating my life time opportunities.

I wish to relocate this fund in a foreigner's name to avoid any trace. All I need from you is an assurance that you can handle the amount involved (US$19,500,000) comfortably and that I can also trust you.

Be fully rest assured that there is no risk involved. I want you to immediately inform me of your willingness in assisting and co-operating with me, so that I can send you full details of this transaction.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Kenneth Danquah

To take action on this issue, click on the link below:

http://www2.peta.org/site/Advocacy?s_oo=4v...Q..&id=2055

If the text above does not appear as a link or it wraps across multiple lines, then copy and paste it into the address area of your browser.

If you no longer wish to receive email messages sent from your friends on behalf of this organization, please follow the link below:

http://www2.peta.org/site/TellFriendOpt?ac...ccd4c50a5c00593

As much as I disagree with PETA and their actions, this still needs to be reported.

Manually report to the "drop box" admin.

For kennetdanquah[at]adinet.com.uy it is abuse[at]anteldata.net.uy

PETA has the "no more emails" link which will cut off that source and they have a "website abuse" report form in there somewhere - I guess that would cover misuse of the "Tell-a-Friend E-Mail" facility.

Archived