*** Please read **** Email system update #6

The new hardware is up and operational.

The mail restoration is continuing. It will take a few more days to complete.

The following problems have been reported and we are tracking them:

1) daily held mail reports are not showing up

2) Release and release/whitelist do not seem to be moving mail from held mail to Inbox.

The web site is painfully slow at present - it's taking minutes to respond to any operation. Is this a consequence of the mail restoration?

Thanks,

Chris

Yes since the mail merge is running the fileserver flat out and indices and such are being updated and new mail is still arriving. So as webmail is accessing mail from the fileserver .....

The new hardware is up and operational.

The mail restoration is continuing. It will take a few more days to complete.

The following problems have been reported and we are tracking them:

1) daily held mail reports are not showing up

2) Release and release/whitelist do not seem to be moving mail from held mail to Inbox.

I've also noticed that some of the mail that has arrived this week has disappeared temporarily. I assume that will come back, too?

UPDATE Just read Email system update #7. Duh! Never mind, it's on its way.

I received most of my missing mail already but now I see that I can no longer pop the mail out into my PC's mail client for some reason. I trust it's a temporary glitch, server overload or something similar.

I received most of my missing mail already but now I see that I can no longer pop the mail out into my PC's mail client for some reason. I trust it's a temporary glitch, server overload or something similar.

If you are still unable to POP write to me at support <> spamcop.net and include your [at]spamcop.net/cesmail.net/cqmail.net email address and the specifics of what you have in your email app for server name etc.

Archived