Help with Spamcop Report

andrewdillon

Hello All,

Wonder if I could get some input from others. I've been receiving some summary reports from spamcop, yet when I follow the link and login to get more detail info, nothing shows. My goal was to find out why my IP address is being reported as spamming. At the Control Center the report shows an incidence of spam occurred 2.2 days ago, but I don't see anywhere to obtain more detailed info for this. I hope I'm not missing the obvious, but I'd like to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Hi, andrewdillon,

...Sorry to hear of your problem. If no one comes by within a day or two with better advice, I'd suggest you contact the SpamCop Deputies at e-mail address deputies[at]admin.spamcop.net or SpamCop Admin Don D'Minion at service[at]admin.spamcop.net.

...Sorry I couldn't provide more directly useful advice. Good luck!

Hello All,

Wonder if I could get some input from others. I've been receiving some summary reports from spamcop, yet when I follow the link and login to get more detail info, nothing shows. My goal was to find out why my IP address is being reported as spamming. At the Control Center the report shows an incidence of spam occurred 2.2 days ago, but I don't see anywhere to obtain more detailed info for this. I hope I'm not missing the obvious, but I'd like to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Possibly help if you let us know what IP you are talking about

Hi Andrew, I'm just a volunteer "here" but looking at the clues (and having some luck, by the look, turetzsr and petzl responses are absolutely correct) -

I see: (http://members.spamcop.net/sc?track=tmlp.com%0D%0A - sorry, not public, from reporting account).

Parsing input: tmlp.com

Routing details for 69.64.111.246

[refresh/show] Cached whois for 69.64.111.246 : postmaster[at]tmlp.com

Using abuse net on postmaster[at]tmlp.com

abuse net tmlp.com = andrewdillon[at]tmlp.com

Using best contacts andrewdillon[at]tmlp.com

andrewdillon[at]tmlp.com bounces (99 sent : 99 bounces)

Using andrewdillon#tmlp.com[at]devnull.spamcop.net for statistical tracking.

Testing: (http://www.ipaddresslocation.org/email_loo...check-email.php

Resolving host name "myspam.tmlp.net"...

Connecting to host address "69.64.101.2"...

Connected.

S 220 myspam.tmlp.net ESMTP (9d4e05ea8c5da04f59feea6225ebacb9)

C HELO ipaddresslocation.org

S 250 myspam.tmlp.net Hello dedicated195.tchmachines.com [208.76.87.18], pleased to meet you

C MAIL FROM: <info[at]ipaddresslocation.org>

S 250 Sender <info[at]ipaddresslocation.org> OK

C RCPT TO: <andrewdillon[at]tmlp.com>

S 550 cuda_nsu unknown user <andrewdillon[at]tmlp.com>

This host states that the address is not valid.

Disconnected.

andrewdillon[at]tmlp.com is not a valid deliverable e-mail box address.

Give SC a valid deliverable email address for reports and you should be back on track. Noting that ARIN whois has the OrgAbuseEmail role pointing to kenbell[at]tmlp.com I should think you would need to re-establish your credentials with abuse.net and SC when you do so, but just guessing.

Steve

Archived