Anyone else not getting email on a timely fashion today?

I have several folks tell me that they emailed me 30 or so minutes ago, but I still don't have them. I have received some this morning. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Seems somethings wrong tried a test 10 minutes ago nothing?

Hi, azmanicg,

...Sorry to hear of your problem. Have you tried:

• (preferred first step) the "Problem" button (webmail.spamcop.net/horde/services/problem.php)?
  • (if no reply after a day or so after submitting the problem via the "Problem" button, above) send e-mail with your SpamCop e-mail address to support[at]spamcop.net or support[at]cesmail.net?

...Good luck!

Hi, azmanicg,

...Sorry to hear of your problem. Have you tried:

• (preferred first step) the "Problem" button (webmail.spamcop.net/horde/services/problem.php)?
  • (if no reply after a day or so after submitting the problem via the "Problem" button, above) send e-mail with your SpamCop e-mail address to support[at]spamcop.net or support[at]cesmail.net?

...Good luck!

Thank you. I will monitor it for a couple days. I know of a couple emails I sent to myself that I never received.

Yesterday was a looong day. Trying to finalize some business. Kind of grumpy! -- Sorry if I came off harsh. I will file the info for the proper steps to take for the next time.

All The Best,

Peter

<snip>

Sorry if I came off harsh.

<snip>

Hi, Peter,

...Quite the contrary, in my opinion! Your first post was very measured. Your second post ".... This is starting to get real old" might be classified as somewhat testy but seemed to me a relatively mild expression of understandable frustration. :) <g>

Archived