Held mail deleted automatically daily - why?

I'm set up for Spamcop to send a daily email notifying me of the held mail in my account. If I neglect to check Spamcop daily, it seems the held mail is automatically deleted on a daily basis. I've looked through the setup screens but I didn't spot a setting that controls that. If I don't want the held mail automatically deleted each day, how would I set that up?

Thanks,

Ron

spamcop.net' post='80028' date='Mar 4 2012, 09:23 AM']

I'm set up for Spamcop to send a daily email notifying me of the held mail in my account. If I neglect to check Spamcop daily, it seems the held mail is automatically deleted on a daily basis. I've looked through the setup screens but I didn't spot a setting that controls that. If I don't want the held mail automatically deleted each day, how would I set that up?

Thanks,

Ron

I'm not sure if this will answer your question or not, but the daily email will only tell you once about a message in the Held Mail folder, then marks it read. The report will also not show any messages you transfer into the Held Mail folder.

It has not deleted email from my Held Mail folder in the past as I have had some messages get too old to report in there. I have copied some messages into my Held Mail folder to confirm this is still the case. I do not get many messages in the Held Mail folder since I turned on Grey-listing. I will report my findings tomorrow.

I do not see an Option to manage the Held Mail folder contents so you may also want to use the Problem button within Web-mail to see if they can figure out the issue.

Archived