Any Android testers available?

lmayne

Hi all,

I haven't been around much so apologies for that.

I've been writing a basic Android version of SpamGrabber to report emails to SpamCop etc from your mobile phone / tablet and I was wondering if there were any active reporters here with an Android device who could give it a quick test drive for me before I unleash it on the market?

It's not especially pretty at the moment, just basic lists and buttons with minimal error handling, so I'll try and tidy it up at some point.

• 5 weeks later...

I'd be interested in testing it out for you. I'm running a Droid 4 with Android OS. I don't have the ICS update yet though.

I'm so sorry! I only just saw the notification for your reply!

OK thanks for the offer. I need to tweak a couple of display issues and then I'll PM you a download link.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been writing a basic Android version of SpamGrabber to report emails to SpamCop etc from your mobile phone / tablet and I was wondering if there were any active reporters here with an Android device who could give it a quick test drive for me before I unleash it on the market?

I'm wondering if you are still interested in getting testers. I'd like to help you with my Android mobile (HTC Desire Z). Please send me a PM if you want me to test your app. :)

I'm wondering if you are still interested in getting testers. I'd like to help you with my Android mobile (HTC Desire Z). Please send me a PM if you want me to test your app. :)

PM sent. Thanks for the help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived