Not able to report

dhanna

This is one of those spams that does not display visible header info such as the TO:, FROM:, Subject, and the body is empty too.

When it is in held mail, and I click the preview, this is what I get...

==============================================================================

Previewing raw email.  Use your browser's back button to return to menu.

==============================================================================

error:Cannot find 8111

When I forward it to my forwarding address, I can manually extract the header info to report if I need to.

If I try to queue for reporting and report I get this...

No body provided, check format of submission

If reported today, reports would be sent to:

Re: 67.71.50.155 (Administrator of network where email originates)

abuse[at]bell.ca

Re: 67.71.50.155 (User defined recipient)

spam[at]techdude.org

Re: 67.71.50.155 (Third party interested in email source)

spamcop[at]imaphost.com

This is all due to it missing a body. I thought it was changed so we could report these but it does not appear to be working.

The results above can be seen at http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z432380541z12...6c1e5813febcf5z

Thanks

This is one of those spams that does not display visible header info such as the TO:, FROM:, Subject, and the body is empty too.

<snip>

This is all due to it missing a body.  I thought it was changed so we could report these but it does not appear to be working.

<snip>

...Not as far as I know. I did see a reference to that somewhere but never confirmed.

...Please see Pinned: FAQ Entry: "Header incomplete, aborting." and "No source IP address found, cannot proceed..

I checked it and that is not the issue. I can report but cutting and pasting these spam in the manual report page, but I have to enter a blank line and then "no message body" in order for the report to occur properly.

Trying to submit it from held mail, generates errors

Archived