Having issues with reporting today.

cwg

Looks like the site is down again, and (according to spamstats.png) has been for about one hour. All I get are browser timeouts or "Error 303" boiler plate telling me to wait first, and retry only after several minutes.

...See Steve's (Farelf) latest post in SpamCop Forum topic "Scheduled Service Outage - Tuesday August 7, 2012."

...And then there's the ever-popular:

<snip>

As always, when you experience a failure with SpamCop, the immediate action drill is to shut down your browser and go lie on the couch. :-)

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- service[at]admin.spamcop.net -

At least when I woke up SC was back online; but, turetzsr, you seem to be gifted with foresight: apparently that post was made four minutes after you posted this one. :-)

All appears to be well now.

I spoke too soon. Or progress was reversed. I'm backing to getting messages of the form, "spam report id nnnnnnnnnn was sent to somebody[at]somewhere.com; /dev/null'ing report for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[at]devnull.spamcop.net."

Still disabled, 8/14/12 6:30 AM EDT. Is there any expectation of progress?
That's a bit much dolorite, have you written to Don? (address in his signature, such as his earlier post 82438[/snapback]). I would be doing that now.

Archived