Sign in to follow this  
cwg

Having issues with reporting today.

I'm getting pages with just the Spamcop logo on it, and the menu on the upper right

http://i45.tinypic.com/28bcphz.gif

And submit of spam reports does not happen, going into my history, it's showing that it didn't send, and I can see a link for "Report Now"

And sometimes when the page loads, I get:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Something is wrong. I don't know what yet, but it is causing all sorts of strange behaviour.

We're on it!

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- Service[at]Admin.SpamCop.net -

Same here. Blank screen when reporting and a "Reporting privileges suspended" email minutes ago.

Not working for me!

Works off and on then suspends your account

Looks like the site is down again, and (according to spamstats.png) has been for about one hour. All I get are browser timeouts or "Error 303" boiler plate telling me to wait first, and retry only after several minutes.

...See Steve's (Farelf) latest post in SpamCop Forum topic "Scheduled Service Outage - Tuesday August 7, 2012."

...And then there's the ever-popular:

<snip>

As always, when you experience a failure with SpamCop, the immediate action drill is to shut down your browser and go lie on the couch. :-)

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- service[at]admin.spamcop.net -

At least when I woke up SC was back online; but, turetzsr, you seem to be gifted with foresight: apparently that post was made four minutes after you posted this one. :-)

All appears to be well now.

Sadly not for me. Same problems as above, and no response to yesterdays email. At least now I know it's not just me. I guess I'll just have to be patient. :unsure:

All appears to be well now.

I spoke too soon. Or progress was reversed. I'm backing to getting messages of the form, "spam report id nnnnnnnnnn was sent to somebody[at]somewhere.com; /dev/null'ing report for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[at]devnull.spamcop.net."

My account is still disabled as of 08-13-2012 9:30am EST.

I only submitted two emails when it was disabled. I was not disabled the last go around and only had reporting issues.

Still disabled, 8/14/12 6:30 AM EDT. Is there any expectation of progress?
That's a bit much dolorite, have you written to Don? (address in his signature, such as his earlier post 82438[/snapback]). I would be doing that now.

I am still suspended as of 08-14-2012 at 7:00pm EST.

I sent an email when it first happened but did not want to flood his mailbox with more since he may be facing another headache.

You are very patient, and considerate. I don't know what Don goes through each day but I imagine he would be ecstatic if it was just one headache at a time.