[Resolved] Trouble with webmail?

Anyone else having this problem?

When trying to send an email, the Message Composition window comes back with: "There was an error sending your message: sendmail: service unavailable (69)."

A couple of times trying to report spam via quick reporting from Held Mail, the browser just sits there for many minutes "connecting...." Eventually, I give up and go to another folder, but sometimes the held mail has disappeared in the meantime.

I tried logging out and back in, but had the same problems.

???

Anyone else having this problem?

When trying to send an email, the Message Composition window comes back with: "There was an error sending your message: sendmail: service unavailable (69)."

A couple of times trying to report spam via quick reporting from Held Mail, the browser just sits there for many minutes "connecting...." Eventually, I give up and go to another folder, but sometimes the held mail has disappeared in the meantime.

I tried logging out and back in, but had the same problems.

???

Yes. I am getting it repeatedly.

Email forwarding is also not working. I'm set up to send my incoming email to Spamcop Email service for filtering, then they send the ham back to me at a secret email address. Nothing has come back from CES since about 9:30AM PDT today.

There's still no news on the news page about this outage (I can't see the Twitter page from work, it's blocked here).

Can one of the admins here reach Jeff to make him aware of the issue? I tried using the Problem Report function in the webmail interface but apparently that also uses the outbound email server as it gives the same "service unavailable" error message.

Is the system down? I use Spamcop to forward filtered mail to my local Comcast ISP mail. No mail is coming through since since around mid-day. I've sent several test messages to my Spamcop address over the last fews hours and nothing is coming through. I can send directly to my Comcast ISP address and it does come through so I know that's working. I can log into my Spamcop account and see it's still collecting spam in the held mail area.

Can one of the admins here reach Jeff to make him aware of the issue?

...As far as I know, only one of the two admins (or analogs) here has the e-mail admin contact information and he hasn't been around for some time.... :( <frown>

Of course within 2 minutes of posting the above, all my messages from the past 5 hours come in at once. Coincidence or someone saw my post? Thanks either way.

Sorry folks for no notify on the problem. I was OoO most of yesterday and by the time I found out about it, late last nite, it had already been fixed for a while.

Archived