Nice Thank You Post from a New Member

Sandy Panico

I've just recently been attacked by a mad spammer. This information is going to come in really handy. I have yahoo mail and they really aren't taking care of the problem as they should. So I came here, and I'm very glad I did. You'll see me alot too. Thank you for adding this information, it's useful and practical. I wish Yahoo would step up though.

Moved from Topic "Pinned: Forum Use."

Edited by turetzsr

I wish Yahoo would step up though

You're not alone. I started using my own email server three years ago after getting frustrated with Yahoo.

This forum has been a valuable resource over the years as I've worked on fine-tuning my spam filters.

You're not alone. I started using my own email server three years ago after getting frustrated with Yahoo.

This forum has been a valuable resource over the years as I've worked on fine-tuning my spam filters.

That makes two of us. This just recently started happening to me. I didn't click on anything or go to any website that was strange. But now that I think of it, it could've come from Twitter. Anyway, just reported a fresh batch of spam. Hopefully that will have an impact on what happens to future citizens, and give spammers what they deserve, one way ticket to " You are so dead right now." I could say worse, but I refrain.