Its automate the complaint process?

exdespam

Hello, good afternoon.

I wonder if there is a way to automate the process of termination.

I ask this because I have in mind a software online with the premise that users refer the spam me and from there I take charge of where to report to SpamCop while riding a report of the largest SPAMMERS here in my area.

For example, in Brazil the biggest spammers are collective shopping sites where you can hardly unsubscribe, or when you suddenly start getting mendagens them. So with users using me as an intermediary could I know what percentage of this type of spam.

Here is an old topic about "reporting other people's spam" http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=8899 (read through to the end of the discussion).

At that time the SpamCop Administrator (Don D'Minion) saw no technical problem with (for instance) sharing a submission address (your confidential address) but didn't think it a good idea in general. Your idea is a little bit different perhaps - and thinking may have changed since then. There may be more recent topics with other information you could find. You could discuss it with Don via his e-mail address (Service[at]Admin.SpamCop.net).

Submitting from different networks won't work through a single Mailhosted reporting account - and there is always the problem of incorrect assignment of blame with a non-mailhosted account (and as the account holder you and only you would be responsible for any errors). Maybe different mailhosted accounts for different receiving networks would be a solution or maybe the spammers in Brazil don't bother much with forging headers (so mailhosting is less critical). These are some of things you might like to discuss with Don.

Archived