I am using Spam Inspector

jennifer

I am using Outlook XP with spam Inspector plugged into it (I was referred to spam Inspector by the spam Cop site). They have an option built in the email client to report to the mail server, the ISP, and spam Cop. Allegedly all you need to do to auto report it to spam Cop is just enter your authorization code (which I did).

I got a response that my spam was being processed from spam Cop but I needed to click the link to verify. After I clicked the link it said it was unable to process my spam because of invalid headers given.

The headers came from spam Inspector that is supposed to have spam Cop reporting built into it. Why is this not seamless? Thanks.

If you'd post a Tracking URL, "we" could look at what may have happened ..?? One could guess that you may be in receipt of a spam that actually had bed headers, there may be something else in the SpamInspector config that needs to be touched, but .... can't tell without seeing what actually got submitted ... can you paste the actual spam into the "paste-your-spam-in-here" web-page parser and get any other results?

Archived