"Felina Richarda" felina_ric​harda[at]incre​ase250.com ("Felina Richarda" felina_richarda[at]increase250.com)

honeybee

I'm getting inundated with email from them. They appear to only be sending to me.

Test report: http://www.spamcop.net/mcgi?action=gettrac...rtid=5944745317

When email gets sent to addresses like this, abuse#as29141.net[at]devnull.spamcop.net, does anything get reported? (Sorry, I've always wondered....)

Seriously. I've probably received 50 in the last two hours. Same email/text.

Hi, honeybee,

<snip>

When email gets sent to addresses like this, abuse#as29141.net[at]devnull.spamcop.net, does anything get reported? (Sorry, I've always wondered....)

<snip>

...Please check SpamCop Forum topic "What is devnull.spamcop.net?" and SpamCop Dictionary entry "dev null" to see if they answer your question.

Hi, honeybee,...Please check SpamCop Forum topic "What is devnull.spamcop.net?" and SpamCop Dictionary entry "dev null" to see if they answer your question.

Well, that is what I thought was happening, since I do know what /dev/null is.

So we can't email that network admin to get them to stop the trouble? They sure aren't seeing it in my friendly time zone hours .....

This is the straight answer to your question:

>- abuse#as29141.net[at]devnull.spamcop.net, does anything get reported?

Yes. That's a report. It goes to the trash, but it counts against the server IP for blocking purposes.

Please keep reporting the emails. Maybe the IP will get put on our list.

SpamCop doesn't send reports to abuse[at]as29141.net because our mail to them bounces. They're using Greylisting to help stop spam and SpamCop only tries to send email once. You can try if you want.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- Service[at]Admin.SpamCop.net -

This is the straight answer to your question:

>- abuse#as29141.net[at]devnull.spamcop.net, does anything get reported?

Yes. That's a report. It goes to the trash, but it counts against the server IP for blocking purposes.

Please keep reporting the emails. Maybe the IP will get put on our list.

SpamCop doesn't send reports to abuse[at]as29141.net because our mail to them bounces. They're using Greylisting to help stop spam and SpamCop only tries to send email once. You can try if you want.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- Service[at]Admin.SpamCop.net -

Okay, I will continue to report. :-)

Archived