Jump to content

[Resolved] e-mail not processing through web GUI


mrbungle
 Share

Recommended Posts

I reported an e-mail this morning without an issue through the web GUI. I tried to report another and the page just spins trying to refresh indefinitely. Maybe there's something in the source of the message causing an issue?

I can send the source to someone or post it here - although it's pretty big and ugly - 1873 lines with an attached Excel spreadsheet

Thanks.

pHil

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please... DO NOT post that huge spam here.

Just the TRACKING URL from the top of the SpamCop page is all we need.

How did the excel spreadsheet get included?

Are things better now? I just tested the system and everything actually seems better than normal.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- Service[at]Admin.SpamCop.net -

.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please... DO NOT post that huge spam here.

Just the TRACKING URL from the top of the SpamCop page is all we need.

How did the excel spreadsheet get included?

Are things better now? I just tested the system and everything actually seems better than normal.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- Service[at]Admin.SpamCop.net -

.

Let me try submitting it again. This is before the spreadsheet in the e-mail source:

--001a11c3f2766a768504e1dc19e0--

--001a11c3f2766a768904e1dc19e2

Content-Type: application/vnd.ms-excel; name="LAMPIRAN TPG ADDENDUM-1.xls"

Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="LAMPIRAN TPG ADDENDUM-1.xls"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

X-Attachment-Id: f_hjbc9alo0

pHil

Let me try submitting it again. This is before the spreadsheet in the e-mail source:

--001a11c3f2766a768504e1dc19e0--

--001a11c3f2766a768904e1dc19e2

Content-Type: application/vnd.ms-excel; name="LAMPIRAN TPG ADDENDUM-1.xls"

Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="LAMPIRAN TPG ADDENDUM-1.xls"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

X-Attachment-Id: f_hjbc9alo0

pHil

So this time it asked to truncate the message, which it didn't last time.

And now I'm running into receiving UCE to my Gmail account from a Gmail account - the form claims there's no source IP address found. The headers:

Delivered-To: delyani[at]gmail.com

Received: by 10.194.122.230 with SMTP id lv6csp67780wjb;

Fri, 19 Jul 2013 05:02:23 -0700 (PDT)

Return-Path: <marketing.emsindo[at]gmail.com>

Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of marketing.emsindo[at]gmail.com designates 10.42.228.196 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.42.228.196

Authentication-Results: mr.google.com;

spf=pass (google.com: domain of marketing.emsindo[at]gmail.com designates 10.42.228.196 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=marketing.emsindo[at]gmail.com;

dkim=pass header.i=[at]gmail.com

X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.42.228.196])

by 10.42.228.196 with SMTP id jf4mr10091787icb.85.1374235342310 (num_hops = 1);

Fri, 19 Jul 2013 05:02:22 -0700 (PDT)

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;

d=gmail.com; s=20120113;

h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;

bh=bpzGiEz89DR0oBXXgbM2J5bFXME0o+9hcELBfIHe7t4=;

b=lreA2v4UAB74C7jBB+Yb7GBU0e1jOiIES7CY0XJUDATm/xhj1TslCfYFeJs68pNyYk

JseyMKa9iOsCOMd9Z2AsNtNR1Y1UR5UGGWmd/OnDnnPbgXk7qIfH0edl9xABbvYskLfK

DaLXDNyzn+6ZR4pclOqvomd9OOlLKMvs6Sgnm2QQOZiet26Rf1HV/5yUKmD0g13hadrw

GcP/eOQOdFz8ukHyodHpDILRrrRmrCFEujXR2lZtG5A7wFFeVPDJED0wrq2jTW1TOfMR

azn+AKgtzg6oqwD3sVez1ZfzBSknbProV6Fur+2ypZMQb9IeZAk13MgQutgB2nPNbkPe

ieAw==

MIME-Version: 1.0

X-Received: by 10.42.228.196 with SMTP id jf4mr10091787icb.85.1374235342302;

Fri, 19 Jul 2013 05:02:22 -0700 (PDT)

Received: by 10.64.76.228 with HTTP; Fri, 19 Jul 2013 05:02:22 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 19:02:22 +0700

Message-ID: <CALHNmEUGy5aiEVZKiyffgBP1=ibAJ8aqe7+ewMaWiXBOWPks-A[at]mail.gmail.com>

Subject: Perubahan TPG

From: marketing epc <marketing.emsindo[at]gmail.com>

To: delyani[at]gmail.com

Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=001a11c3f2766a768904e1dc19e2

--001a11c3f2766a768904e1dc19e2

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a11c3f2766a768504e1dc19e0

--001a11c3f2766a768504e1dc19e0

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

So it looks like I won't be able to report it anyways. Thanks for your help with this.

pHil

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...