[SOLVED] Items Reported Today As spam Not Showing Up In Reports List

Ex_Brit

Is there something hanging over from yesterday's maintenance outage? I reported several items today on 3 separate occasions through SC WebMail UI and no reports have been filed today at all. I would expect a slight delay but this appears to be abnormal.

Do the spams show up in your reporting history?

I'm wondering if they have actually been sent to the reporting system.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- Service[at]Admin.SpamCop.net -

Thanks for the quick response Don. Maybe they aren't being sent by SC Mail? The last items in my Report History at Spamcop.net are from the 19th Jul.

Should I perhaps resort to filing a bug through the mail system?

I just noticed something strange at SC report page

There was a weird bounce warning for my cesmail.net address when I logged in just now which I cleared as it shouldn't be happening. Would that have something to do with this?

Thanks for the quick response Don. Maybe they aren't being sent by SC Mail? The last items in my Report History at Spamcop.net are from the 19th Jul.

Should I perhaps resort to filing a bug through the mail system?

I just noticed something weird at SC

There was a weird bounce warning for my cesmail.net address when I logged in just now which I cleared as it shouldn't be happening. Would that have something to do with this?

Solved:

[spamCop Message] (Case 51399) [Problem Report] spam Appears Not To Be Going To Spamcop.Net

>- There was a weird bounce warning for my xxxATcesmail.net address

SpamCop was sending false delivery failure notices. One of then hit your spam reporting account and caused it to be suspended.

When you cleared the bounce issue, things went back to normal.

You should be OK going forward.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

Archived