Yahoo email

I'm getting tons of spam in my yahoo account lately. The spamcop yahoo mail instructions say to forward the spam email to spamcop as an attachment. At the bottom of the instructions it says this can be accomplished in yahoo by using the crtl key when forwarding. These must be old instructions because using this method results in just the normal forwarding of the spam email which is rejected by spamcop. I checked the yahoo email hlep page and I could find nothing detailing how to forward as an attachment so I suspect this function no longer exists in yahoo webmail. Any help on a simple method I can use to report my yahoo spam to spamcop would be appreciated

Hi, rott,

...Yahoo!Mail forwarding is an oft-discussed topic here. To find such discussions, please type some key search terms (I used "Yahoo forwarding" to find posts relevant to your question) in the search box that you'll find at the top center of each SpamCop Forum page, between a white "button" labeled "Search for -->" and a blue button labeled "GO," then press either button.

...Good luck (but I fear there is little reason for hope, from what I recall reading on this subject)!

Archived