Email notification stopped working

msealey

Yesterday and today the email notification procedure has stopped working; no changes at my end. No errors etc.

Have used the scri_pt here for months.

Now I get no '[spamCop] has accepted 1 email for processing' emails…

What am I doing wrong?

TIA!

Hi, Mark,

...Sorry to hear of your problem. Did you check out the SpamCop FAQ (links to which appear near the top left of each SpamCop Forum page) article labeled "Emailed spam Submissions Disappearing? No Confirmation e-mails?" to see if it might help in your situation?

Most likely, the problem is that our email to you bounced, which automatically causes your account to be suspended.

Try logging into your account at http://www.spamcop.net/ to see if there is a button you can use to resolve the issue.

Not your fault. We're having problems with our servers.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- Service[at]Admin.SpamCop.net -

Thanks, Steve and Don: Yes, there was a bounce button - though I have all these domains in my accepted list.

Have hopefully re-activated using that button.

Anything else I can do to stop bounces; or just wait for your probs to disappear?

Good luck! :)

… see if there is a button you can use to resolve the issue…

Several days ago I stopped receiving submission notifications. I attempted to log on to my account (reporting only), but was not able to. I opened a ticket yesterday (Case 51925), but haven't gotten a response yet.

Can this be addressed, or should I create a new reporting account? :huh:

...It can't be addressed here by us fellow users but SpamCop staff should be able to address it. If you don't hear from them within a few more days you could contact the SpamCop Deputies at e-mail address deputies[at]admin.spamcop.net.

...Did you read through the FAQ entry to which I referred, above 85678[/snapback] and/ or search in the SpamCop Forums to see if any other discussions of this same problem might apply to your situation?

...Good luck!

...It can't be addressed here by us fellow users but SpamCop staff should be able to address it. If you don't hear from them within a few more days you could contact the SpamCop Deputies at e-mail address deputies[at]admin.spamcop.net.

I'm assuming this needs a fix by SpamCop staff, which is why I opened the ticket. But since I hadn't gotten a response to that yet, and I know the staff often read the forum postings, I was hoping it might help to get a quicker answer.

...Did you read through the FAQ entry to which I referred, above 85678[/snapback] and/ or search in the SpamCop Forums to see if any other discussions of this same problem might apply to your situation?

I checked the FAQ post, but since I cannot access my account for some reason (which was also in the ticket) there isn't much I can do WRT fixing it myself.

Thanks for the suggestion on sending an email. If I don't hear anything on my ticket in a while, I'll do that.

Archived