SSL Certificate expired again

DavidT

...A more complete reply was provided via PM, hoping that anyone8 will return in spite of suggesting that won't happen.

I wasn't planning to come back, but ended up logging in to set it to send me updates about the threads related to Saturday's announcement. Ironically, one of them is another thread discussing replacements for SpamCop email, now that CES is shutting it down.

I tried to reply to your PM, but it says it's disabled or your inbox is full. I thought since you made the effort to write, I'd write back, but whatever. I have no idea when I'll log in again, so don't worry about it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Glad you returned! Yes, the ban against discussing alternatives to "SpamCop" e-mail is off. :) <g>

...One bad thing about the Forums is that there is no easy way of both keeping important older PMs and making room for new ones -- no archiving function! :( Sorry about not having enough space to reply and thanks for trying. Don't hesitate to do so here in public if you're so inclined.

...Oh, and by the way, I made your post that I had previously hidden visible, again.

...One bad thing about the Forums is that there is no easy way of both keeping important older PMs and making room for new ones -- no archiving function! :( Sorry about not having enough space to reply and thanks for trying. Don't hesitate to do so here in public if you're so inclined.

I guess you made room for something, as I was able to send it this time.

I guess you made room for something, as I was able to send it this time.
...Yes! As is not infrequently the case, I was mistaken, on this occasion about there not being a way to archive PMs. The option wasn't even hard to find; I just hadn't looked very effectively before a couple of days ago. :blush: <blush>

Archived