Fowarding spam as attachment, no response

moreofless

If you have a specific question about a section of the FAQ that confuses you, please identify/post that section here with your question and we will attempt to help you understand. If you haven't looked at a FAQ yet, please see the information provided at Original SpamCop FAQ & Added Forum Items?, especially the article labeled "Emailed spam Submissions Disappearing? No Confirmation e-mails?"

If you have a specific question about a section of the FAQ that confuses you, please identify/post that section here with your question and we will attempt to help you understand. If you haven't looked at a FAQ yet, please see the information provided at Original SpamCop FAQ & Added Forum Items?, especially the article labeled "Emailed spam Submissions Disappearing? No Confirmation e-mails?"

I am a user not a technical person. I have been reporting spam to Spamcop for years. All of a sudden it stopped sending replies. Most of the FAQ is written at a technical level I do not have the background to understand.

I am a user not a technical person. I have been reporting spam to Spamcop for years. All of a sudden it stopped sending replies. Most of the FAQ is written at a technical level I do not have the background to understand.

Seems a number of people in this newsgroup have been having problems reporting spam from Yahoo mail?

http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/lofiversio...php/t13286.html

<snip>

Most of the FAQ is written at a technical level I do not have the background to understand.

...The FAQ article I recommended is a combination of technical and non-technical content. Please read the section of that article labeled "PROBLEM RESOLUTIONS for Reporters" and if anything there needs clarification because it seems too technical to you, please ask!

Archived