2014-03-26 16:16 CST - Web Mail down again

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ugh. Mail might be back up — but when I go to POP it, my client wants to download all 6,000+ messages received in the last month. :-\ This was not the case after the last three outages this year.

Please report this to Support by logging into the webmail and clicking on the "Problem" button. There are problems with my mailbox and mrmaxx has more serious issues, so it appears that there was some sort of corruption of selected accounts during/after yesterday's failure. :-(

DT

Please report this to Support by logging into the webmail and clicking on the "Problem" button. There are problems with my mailbox and mrmaxx has more serious issues, so it appears that there was some sort of corruption of selected accounts during/after yesterday's failure. :-(

Done. In the meantime, I downloaded all 6,000+ messages and have sorted or deleted them accordingly, so I'm back to operating within normal parameters.

After connecting to my CESMail account using Outlook and doing some deletions/purging, my "blank inbox frame" in the webmail system appears to have resolved itself, although it came and went during this process. Given the two other problem reports here, I think we might have enough of a pattern of problems to suspect that not all is 100% well with the mail server--I hope I'm wrong.

DT

Done. In the meantime, I downloaded all 6,000+ messages and have sorted or deleted them accordingly, so I'm back to operating within normal parameters.

The official response: "Sorry about that happening. The short outage yesterday afternoon resulted in some indices being rebuilt. It happened to me also."

The official response: "Sorry about that happening. The short outage yesterday afternoon resulted in some indices being rebuilt. It happened to me also."

Wow! YOU got a response??? I've filed two tickets with them and still haven't gotten a response! :(

Archived