Mail Not Coming Through

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I have emails on Yahoo dating back to May 30th that are still there. 329 messages that have NOT made it to SpamCop. WTF, CESMAIL... what's the problem???

I have now gone into Yahoo and told it to forward my email to SpamCop. Hopefully that will get my email here so I can filter/read it! :(

So, last time there was an outage it was blamed on a server going bad. Now they're saying a server went bad again. WTF... how many freaking servers do you need to replace??? Maybe you ought to replace ALL of the servers on a biennial basis so you can be sure you have good hardware!

It's called "preventive maintenace" folks! LEARN IT!!!

I would have thought it best to start a new thread for each new outage rather than rehash an old one.

Mine's working fine, but then I have my webmail set to forward to Spamcop, rather than be popped out.

That way should things go kerplonk I can simply turn off the forwarding and retrieve my unfiltered email at my webmail.

I would have thought it best to start a new thread for each new outage rather than rehash an old one.

Mine's working fine, but then I have my webmail set to forward to Spamcop, rather than be popped out.

That way should things go kerplonk I can simply turn off the forwarding and retrieve my unfiltered email at my webmail.

Yeah. That's the way I have things NOW. At least I tried to set it up that way tihs mornng. Dont' know if it worked or not.

Archived