CESmail not retreiving POP email

The last email Spamcop has retreived was at 2:22 Central. Everything since is still sitting on the Google server. Is anyone else seeing this? I reset my app-specific password, and entered it into CESmail, but it has yet to be used.

The last email Spamcop has retreived was at 2:22 Central. Everything since is still sitting on the Google server. Is anyone else seeing this? I reset my app-specific password, and entered it into CESmail, but it has yet to be used.

Same Here. All my email was still on comcast.net this morning

I've just checked my webmail POP settings, and they have all gone blank. I had 4 or 5 accounts set in there.

However, I also lost all of my spamcop "Report Handling Options" the other day. I don't know if this was a result of the server issues, or because my account expired due to the lack of notices (see "Email account expired; NO warning" thread).

Anyway, so far no one in this tread mentions looking at their POP configuration page. I suggest you do so, and check the "Last error" column. That is, if your settings are still there.

I've just checked my webmail POP settings, and they have all gone blank. I had 4 or 5 accounts set in there.

However, I also lost all of my spamcop "Report Handling Options" the other day. I don't know if this was a result of the server issues, or because my account expired due to the lack of notices (see "Email account expired; NO warning" thread).

Anyway, so far no one in this tread mentions looking at their POP configuration page. I suggest you do so, and check the "Last error" column. That is, if your settings are still there.

My pop servers list don't show any errors. I only have one server in there. If spamcop is a Unix variant, then it's like the cronjob that runs the pop server poll isn't running.

My pop servers list don't show any errors. I only have one server in there. If spamcop is a Unix variant, then it's like the cronjob that runs the pop server poll isn't running.

Ok in that case, my missing settings issue is probably not germane to this thread.

Thanks

I have multiple accounts. Some are working, some are not. I submitted a support ticket but I bet it is not dealt with until Monday. I have been with spamcop or Cesmail for over ten years. But this is the third 24 hour plus outage in two months. This broke the camels back. No acknowledgement of any problem. Absolutely horrible service.

It really bothers me that this has been going on for 24 plus hours and Cesmail does not even but an announcement up. Guess they went fishing.

I trust you all have clicked the Problem button at SC Email and reported it?

FYI I restored one of my POP accounts and sent test mail.

The test mail showed up in the rr.com mailbox promptly, but it was nearly 3 hours before spamcop webmail POPed it. That's way longer than usual.

Two consecutive headers:

from cdptpa-twc-vip.email.rr.com [107.14.166.68] by fetchmail.cesmail.net with POP3 (fetchmail-6.2.1) for x [at]spamcop.net (single-drop); Sat, 10 May 2014 16:48:15 -0400 (EDT)
from cdptpa-pub-iedge-vip.email.rr.com ([107.14.174.244]) by cdptpa-fep08.email.rr.com (InterMail vM.8.04.01.13 201-2343-100-167-20131028) with ESMTP id <20140510175655.FLQK12530.cdptpa-fep08.email.rr.com[at]cdptpa-pub-iedge-vip.email.rr.com> for <x [at]roadrunner.com>; Sat, 10 May 2014 17:56:55 +0000

Archived