Adding an E-mail Address to SpamCop Reporting

Dave___

I wish to add another e-mail address to my Spamcop reporting account - how is this achieved ? (I know it needs registering but can't readily see how). TIA.

Dave.

Since sorted - submitting spam with unregistered e-mail address and Spamcop presents an opportunity to add further e-mail address via submission/response test.

I wish to add another e-mail address to my Spamcop reporting account - how is this achieved ? (I know it needs registering but can't readily see how). TIA.

Dave.

Log in to spamcop.net => click on the "Mailhosts" tab near the top left of your screen => click on the "Add new hosts" near the center left of your screen, follow directions.

Dave.

Since sorted - submitting spam with unregistered e-mail address and Spamcop presents an opportunity to add further e-mail address via submission/response test.
Hi, Dave,

...Please explain a bit more, if you please, what it is you wanted to do (and succeeded in doing :) <g>). It doesn't appear to be closely enough related to the subject of this Forum Topic and so we'd like to split it out into its own topic but don't understand enough what you were after to know the best Forum in which to place it. Thanks!

Since sorted - submitting spam with unregistered e-mail address and Spamcop presents an opportunity to add further e-mail address via submission/response test.Hi, Dave,

...Please explain a bit more, if you please, what it is you wanted to do (and succeeded in doing :) <g>). It doesn't appear to be closely enough related to the subject of this Forum Topic and so we'd like to split it out into its own topic but don't understand enough what you were after to know the best Forum in which to place it. Thanks!

Another e-mail address had started receiving a load of spam, but wasn't registered with Spamcop. However it wasn't obvious from the online help material how to register the additional e-mail address.

Regards,

Dave.

...Thanks, Dave___. I split off your first post and the replies from Topic "Three Ways to Report spam" to create this new one.

...Although you found a solution and were thoughtful enough to post it here, I'll answer in what I hope will be a somewhat more direct way:

• if the new e-mail address you wish to add is managed by the same e-mail provider, just report the spam that arrives at that address with your existing SpamCop reporting account.
  • if the new e-mail address you wish to add is managed by a different e-mail provider, just create a brand new SpamCop reporting account that is based on the additional e-mail address receiving spam.

Archived