SpamCop Account issues.

ELX35Y

Hello,

Since 02/10/2014, in my SpamCop account, when I click on the "Past Reports" tab, it gives me "Unknown action", it's the same when I click on the link "Add Fuel" and "Report Handling Options" in the "Preferences" tab.
When I report a spams with headers from orange.fr webmail, it give error like "not found spam" "not found e-mails" etc... It's the same when I transfer spam in a e-mail you provide me for reports, SpamCop send me an error e-mail "SpamCop AutoResponder" <spamcop[at]devnull.spamcop.net> "SpamCop encountered errors while saving spam for processing:
SpamCop could not find your spam message in this email: ......" Apparently SpamCop dont recognize Orange e-mails headers.
When I registered on your forum, with username ELX35 and an email address [at] orange.fr, I never received your email confirmation, I had to remake myself another account ELX35Y with a another e-mail that is not from Orange, and I received the confirmation to confirm my registration.
Apparently Orange is known for its bugs, I never receive certain messages to other sites, companies, without reasons, although I looked everywhere, even in the spam folder or the trash without success. The same thing happens to other Orange users.
Cordially.

I know you're writing about your SpamCop account, but the forum you posted it in is for the (former) customers of CESMail, who purchased email accounts ending in either "spamcop.net" or "cesmail.net." I'm guessing that you're talking about your "reporting" account, and if so, your message probably belongs in the SpamCop Reporting Help forum (unless I'm wrong). I got the same error when clicking on "Past Reports" in my account, so I think that's a new bug.

DT

I know you're writing about your SpamCop account, but the forum you posted it in is for the (former) customers of CESMail, who purchased email accounts ending in either "spamcop.net" or "cesmail.net." I'm guessing that you're talking about your "reporting" account, and if so, your message probably belongs in the SpamCop Reporting Help forum (unless I'm wrong).

<snip>

Moved! :) <g>

Hello,

When I report a spams with headers from orange.fr webmail, it give error like "not found spam" "not found e-mails" etc... It's the same when I transfer spam in a e-mail you provide me for reports, SpamCop send me an error e-mail "SpamCop AutoResponder" <spamcop[at]devnull.spamcop.net> "SpamCop encountered errors while saving spam for processing:
SpamCop could not find your spam message in this email: ......" Apparently SpamCop dont recognize Orange e-mails headers.
Cordially.

Since 02/10/2014, in my SpamCop account, when I click on the "Past Reports" tab, it gives me "Unknown action", it's the same when I click on the link "Add Fuel" and "Report Handling Options" in the "Preferences" tab.

I'm getting the same "Unknown action" responses as above, on two different spamcop accounts. Both accounts are spamcop mail orphans.

(Also as already noted in a thread on the mailhosts forum, all of the mailhost settings disappeared.)

EDIT: Oops, just saw the Past Reports tab not working past 2 days thread, probably would have been more appropriate.

Archived