[Resolved] Getting a permanent "500 Internal Server Error"

kluless

It seems to working now. sort of. I found I had to refresh the page a few times but finally managed to report something.

Still broken for my attemps

500 Internal Server Error

"have observed the problem frequently, please contact us with a full description of the problem."

contact: www.spamcop.net/ w3m?action=contactform;reason=500%20error;details=referer:%20(none)

What good is a SERVER link to report when the server is down?

500 Internal Server Error

"have observed the problem frequently, please contact us with a full description of the problem."

contact: www.spamcop.net/ w3m?action=contactform;reason=500%20error;details=referer:%20(none)

What good is a SERVER link to report when the server is down?

The server is not down or you would not be getting that message. A server link will generally send a simple message to someone who should be responsible for the system. With the recent changes, that would be in question right now. Some part of the process is not working properly and that part needs to be addressed.

The server is not down or you would not be getting that message. A server link will generally send a simple message to someone who should be responsible for the system. With the recent changes, that would be in question right now. Some part of the process is not working properly and that part needs to be addressed.

You're right. It managed to work for all of 1 minute and allowed me to report two spam messages and then went on the fritz again.

Archived